Slaine.D. LV.4 Lurker
Jan 4, 2022, 10:06 AM 282 read

Trying to fix my weapon

FORUM

I feel like I can do better for my 3rd slot but apparently 500 roles aren't enough to get a good one xD

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Trying to fix my weapon image 2

Comment 8

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 4, 2022, 12:24 PM

You need to move those to a better weapon. Literally ANY other weapon would be better.

• jabami LV.5 Lurker Jan 4, 2022, 12:49 PM

But it's Santa candy cane tho

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 4, 2022, 12:51 PM

Also, adding %AGL is a B grade masquerading as an S grade.

If you have the crafting tools to spare, do what Cheesaw said, but maybe just drop the first slot into a better weapon, and give this one to an Endless child.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 4, 2022, 11:48 PM

I also winer about that skill my only experimental thought , is the agl value final agl? or only base ignited agl? or can it vary with agl buff? my reasoning
    it's likely pretty useless but if someone had 2* amp agl ,agl core that may be something
    or I think she's more scalpel than hammer but ziva could be a sleeper op unit in the right circumstances, so if a amped agl child got her leader buff or on ziva herself w her self buff and her leader skills that could be a nasty enhancement for her I want t test it out I think I have that same weapon ss ad saved it for just that exact test

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 5, 2022, 06:51 AM

That's a good question. Definitely %AGL wouldn't be so bad if someone used a core with 2xagl and equipment with base agility that also boosted agility with a crafted component.
    But someone would probably have to experiment with that, including whether buffs work too.

I think I remember previous posts where they said Amp AGL affects weakness damage output, not actual agility.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5056049/amplify-critical-vs-amplify-agility

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/kfqisg/a_simplified_guide_on_how_amp_stats_work_ignition/

I assume that most people don't focus on agility stat boosts than they do other traits when building a character, so my comment could be completely wrong for people that are geared for max agility.

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Jan 4, 2022, 11:45 AM

very humble brag guys

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 4, 2022, 11:49 PM

lol I thought this esp w why would one roll 500 when it's wa less to literally transfer both out to a better stst weapon ? I ha e a few of those left but won't keep the forever just using the to hold skills til transfer

• Freddyt58 LV.8 Nomad Jan 11, 2022, 01:20 AM

Can’t be a humble brag, my dudes done it on a candy cane and it’s no longer christmas

Home