Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
Jan 2, 2022, 06:41 PM 574 read

My totals for 2021

FORUM

In 2021 I decided to stop spending money on F2P games and this was my total for 2021. Needless to say this game is more then giving. I would like to thank the game developers and community moderators for all great work that has been done. Much appreciated! XD For everyone hope you all had a good new year's and happy holidays. 5☆ childs Around 689

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My totals for 2021 image 2

Soul Carta's 170

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My totals for 2021 image 4

Comment 2

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Jan 3, 2022, 02:28 AM

Really cool yeah man I cut down on spending big time in 2020 I spent like 4 grand on this game, but all of 2020 just that $25 skin for Bathory and I still have gotten every single new child on release and plenty of gold and onyx to keep me going. This is probably the most fair and rewarding f2p gacha game thats ever been.

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Jan 6, 2022, 09:49 AM

wow :O I mostly had a problem with the gambling real money for stuff in mobile games. I made a promise to myself I'll never pay for RNG. So I as I returned to the game I only bought those packages that had 50+ childs for 90$ which was nice considering I get everything in the package. No more gambling with real money for me. It's so nice to see this game is still very generous in a time all companies seem to be very predatory.

Home