Sisi LV.14 Chief
Jan 2, 2022, 01:47 AM 1,096 read

best Lisa extra lessons day 1 pick?

FORUM

Wondering what's people's thoughts on the most useful and best fully ignited maxed 6star from the list to pick? I want something that's going to be the best for raids/world bosses.. Not exactly looking for a PVP play, but idk whose best overall? I already have Eve and Anie maxed, but Idk i'm thinking Semele or Lightbeam Mona, or Rusalka, not sure about Leo.. Who did you all pick and why?

Comment 19

• Kuro chan LV.18 Let’s play Destiny! Jan 2, 2022, 02:41 AM

Credits to Lynxy. (Reddit)

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Jan 2, 2022, 10:29 PM

Personally, I was thinking of the same, with the tiny exception of me considering Tiamat among the good picks. Great job mate 👍

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 2, 2022, 02:17 AM

supporters w raid specific skill kickers are money so see which element you want to shore up you'll want some from each eventually
    I didn't chose rusi cause I already started igniting her but after her
    Leo Semele and light mona equally just choose what you'll focus on they're all good

• dr badunkachud LV.15 Chief Jan 2, 2022, 03:56 PM

I picked Rusalka because I have Ophois fully uncapped and ignited. Rusalka is good on raids and WB solid choice for me

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 2, 2022, 07:00 AM

Im kinda sad with 1-st day pick.
    My Ophois and Tiamat fully skilled and 70+ lvl likeability, but not fully ignited,
    Eve ofc full and lv 100 spa long ago xD,
    Leo+Mona+Rusalka+Semele 60+6 fully skilled lvl 60+ likeability, not ignited ><.
    So only option for me is Aria who's kinda good child for WB(especially couse my sniper Hildr is 50+0, it's already a year i think and i got only 1 copy from HoR xDDD).
    My Aria was 50+1 no spa,but i have 160k points for her, so i took her.

• GummiXDrops LV.10 Nomad Jan 2, 2022, 09:15 AM

is it eve still pretty good or bad? since she is a 6 hjit slider? idk if i choose poorly, i have a max version of her already without ignition but i didnt want to waste anymore cores right now

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 2, 2022, 05:50 PM

Eve is a solid child for a lot of content, but not really the #1 pick for any of them.

If you already have an excellent attacker for PVP and water WB, she might not be your best choice, but if you almost never ignite childs, and you aren't a super competitive min-maxer, and are in great need of a water attacker/general attacker in many of the game modes, she's not a mistake to get.

Alternatively, consider if you'll be eventually max igniting any of the other childs on the list, and how much more onyx it will cost you down the road if they are not maxed out like your Eve. Getting Eve might be a nice short term solution, but freakin' expensive in onyx to max any of the others out

• GummiXDrops LV.10 Nomad Jan 2, 2022, 06:30 PM

damn already got her, you really made me rethink about my decision but it's all good

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 3, 2022, 01:11 AM

For players who play for a long time like i am, choice is rly hard mostly couse we already have invested in most of decent childs,especially spa counts alot couse for example to get child to lets say 40 lvls of spa is way more time than to get child fully ignited and skilled ><
    Ofc im talking from f2p perspective.
    If i just started lets say played for around half a year i would take Eve for sure, she's all around attacker for every game mode(good pvp, good ragna,good wb,good simple pve activities like rebirth labirint).
    Other choices are more specific, like Ophois and Tiamat, who shine in pvp but less effective in pve, and supports(Leo/Rusalka/Semele/Mona) who shine only in specific ragna/wb, also Aria who's only useful in WB.
    Annie is decent for ragna but can be easyly replaced especially now.
    And last Venus, if i remember correctly she was a 1 ragna child, absolutely useless anywhere esle.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2022, 02:57 AM

I chose Tiamat because my Semele is already lv5 ignited (lv5 is enough for now) and in my opinion Light Mona is fine also not ignited. (My Leo is’nt ignited yet, I will made him lv5 maybe in the future)

Now with her I will have 3x 6 hits attackers for future Wood WB. (I have already Eve and Ophois fully ignited)

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jan 2, 2022, 03:24 AM

I wanted a fully ignited Ophois because I have one with maxed skills and uncaps but never got around to investing cores on her. But I didn't pick her because my Ophois has been soaking in the spa for a very long time (84 likeability) and I didn't want to lose that. So I went with Tiamat instead. She was also fully uncapped but I never skilled or soaked her like Ophois.

My second option was one of the supporters for the extra oomf in RB/WBs. Their skills boost speed/damage significantly when ignited.

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Jan 2, 2022, 12:28 PM

I chose Ophois because I had everyone else except Annie but I pulled annie from the 6% banner seconds before Lisa Extra lessons was available.. Otherwise Annie would have been mine :>

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 2, 2022, 05:36 PM

I did Rusalka, like Danbo de Piano and dr bandunkachud said. You'll find her in every top player's list in just about every World Boss event, which makes her a good versatile pick.

• jabami LV.5 Lurker Jan 3, 2022, 08:15 AM

If I change the core would it resset the ignition ?

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 3, 2022, 11:17 AM

When you change the core, it changes all the stats that you get, but you keep the same core level that you had before.

Eg. You have a max ignition child with Amp Atk/Amp Crt/Amp Agl as the main core. You change the core to an Amp Def/hp/hp. Your child is still max ignition, but it loses all the Atk/Crt/Agl damage bonuses you got from all the core levels, and it replaces them with def and hp bonus stats for all the core levels instead.

• jabami LV.5 Lurker Jan 4, 2022, 03:30 AM

Ok tyvm

• gamer524255788 LV.1 Mootie Jan 3, 2022, 09:45 PM

Hey guys im a beginner (Silver V in arena) and i hesitate between Eve and Tiamat.

My mind says Eve for meta but my pp says Tiamat for her big assets e_e

Who is the best choice?

• gamer955612202 LV.2 Lurker Jan 3, 2022, 10:20 PM

If you want utility go with Eve. If you want aesthetics go with Tiamat.

The first child I focused on was dual Sided Moa because I like her aesthetic. Still have her as a core on my PVP team though I probably slowed my growth a little by focusing on her as opposed to other more utilitarian childs early on. Totally worth it for me. This is a good game to make choices based on your pp.

• gamer524255788 LV.1 Mootie Jan 3, 2022, 11:07 PM

okay thanks dude =)
    i will go for Eve and summon Tiamat when her portal will appear :)

Home