Finally, dang that's a pretty core

FORUM

New year rng fairy being gewd 2 me , happy 2022 you all

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Finally, dang that's a pretty core image 2

Comment 7

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 2, 2022, 07:06 PM

I love how there's always one hater in the bunch, lol

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 2, 2022, 11:48 PM

either one or a few or one hating a few times, it make my heart warm (~‾▿‾)~

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 1, 2022, 11:05 PM

thanks for the first downvote of my new year , appreciate the luv
    grass princess is on her way to 👑 queen

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 3, 2022, 07:55 PM

Haters feel free while anonymous, but if that veil were lifted, they'd surely be put to shame in many cases.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 2, 2022, 07:22 AM

congratulations on best pvp core! I have yet to have one

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 3, 2022, 03:36 AM

Whom are you gonna use that core on?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 3, 2022, 06:30 AM

I tested what I have to various effects and one litmus test , did a consistently lack luster or 50/50 win lose pvp team on auto benefit an appreciable degree ?
    one and only one from what I currently have ready (ie fully 60/6 and almost fully skilled but definitely slide maxed at 7/10)
    unexpected but I re tested and ran manual etc and swapped other other units keeping her in and it was Catherine of all choices that was so effective I could not ignore it, I think it's her unique (so far) Skill marked. she hits allure , as green is strong in defense vs Eve And thisbe etc
    at pre ignition marked lands high and I have An s gear enhancement of +10% acc All debuffs so it's darn near 100% now w ignited tap1
    at tap; ignition flips to percent defense decrease and picks up blindness
    so here's what happens
    she except for taunt overrides the inherent child targeting, so a six hit slider will snipe. out one after another units w focused attacks even w random Targeting for landing the debuff built in.
    at ignition plus the equip buff it's 100.1 percent success rate (before enemy debuff eva calculations)
    also I found I had a super hard time w default targrting w units never focusing on Eve so she'd just hang around till end of the battle not a winning prop w a fire mono or fire dominant team
    I'm excited to finish her up and see how much better she does , I want to start rolling for blind + acc as well.
    I almost stuck it on fire student eve she's awesome too but tabled as next ignition debuffer after this but I couldn't ignore the results adding a pre-ignition 60/6 Catherine was producing

Home