NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jan 1, 2022, 11:40 AM 289 read

Your Thoughts

FORUM

I'm curious to know if anyone else finds the wording of this slide skill to be a bit pointless. Mainly the part where they threw spaghetti at the wall trying to explain how "Buff Explosion" works. Btw, is there a website that shows the value each buff/debuff holds?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Your Thoughts image 2

Comment 5

• CoolPlum LV.13 Genius Jan 1, 2022, 01:27 PM

I haven't found the list for buff blast coefficient yet, for debuff blast coefficient there is one someone posted before.

5X : Confuse, Blind, Recovery Block, Petrify, Death Heal
    4X : Freeze, Stun
    3X : Bleed, Poison, Curse, Blades, Brand, Necrosis, Silence, Allure, Marked, Debuff Extend, Snow Bomb
    2X : Water Balloon, Burn, Def/Skill Charge/Heal/Regen Down etc. and the rest

• MisakiSakaki LV.14 Chief Jan 1, 2022, 04:20 PM

bruh seems overpowered i hope they do not nerf it
    It is 4x (6x if max core) but also % damage and buff explotion .__.

• BroFistNation LV.2 Lurker Jan 1, 2022, 04:05 PM

Short answer: "she literally the most broken wood attacker ever released by shift up"

Long answer
    Why i call her to broken on wb?
    After all she have all the benefits of 6 slider and % slider
    Mostly all 6 slider child is on the meta category because of shear power they have.
    Combine that with benefit of % slider and you got something terrifying
    If you compared her to other % slider, her % quite low right? 190%ish on true % slider and 170%ish on her
    But remember they only had 3 slider per skill and their archtype is quite sensitive to buff/debuff loss compared to 6 slider one
    And here where she broke everything about the 6 slider and % slider
    She will hit harder than 6 slider because of the benefit from % and hit more times than % slider because she have 6 slide on the back

If everything goes right she can do 1m ish per hit or perhaps do more than that

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 1, 2022, 04:11 PM

Probably about 2 millions x hits, a fully ignited Hel reached 2M (I saw it in a video for this WB), so she will do about the same damage (maybe a little less but x6).

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 5, 2022, 01:38 AM

She'll target the one with lowest HP. Will inflict bonus damage on Debuffer types in PvP and it multiplies by said number (250 in your example) based on how many wood units allies are in the party, up to 10 wood allies.

Up to 10 allies.

So she'll most likely consider all wood units in an "Endless duel" party, while in Devil Rumble she'll only consider up to 5 wood units. This effect doesn't work for bosses and other PvE battles.

From what I understand...
    - She will strike whoever has the lowest HP which could be anyone in the heat of the moment.

- She'll strike a single target 4 times, but with multiple targets she will hit 2 targets twice each.

- The Presence of other wood units ( up to 10 ) makes her more lethal toward debuffers if she so happens to strike them.

The 120%..... I don't know if that means additional damage by 120% or by 20% considering it isn't too specific as to what it means.

Home