marked56 LV.3 Lurker
Dec 27, 2021, 01:46 PM 515 read

PLEASE ADD ONYX AND GOLD PACK TO SHOP

FORUM

Hello Dev. Why are there no onyx and gold pack in shop??? How to level up child we buy from your pack??? you are DISCOURAGING us from spending money. Please examine if your marketing team is truly qualified for their roles. if you put onyx and gold pack in shop, boom theres 25 USD for you, not only from me but many others as well.     안녕하세요 개발자. 왜 오닉스와 골드 팩이 없는가??? 우리는 당신의 팩에서 구입 아이를 레벨업하는 방법??? 당신은 돈을 지출에서 우리를 낙담하고 있습니다. 마케팅 팀이 자신의 역할에 대한 진정한 자격을 갖춘지 검토하십시오. 오닉스와 골드 팩을 가게에 넣으면 붐이 25 USD로 나뿐만 아니라 다른 많은 사람들도 있습니다.    

Comment 7

• ak LV.2 Lurker Dec 27, 2021, 02:41 PM

VIP SYSTEM????

Are you out of your f*king mind? I and many other light spenders I know will quit the game INSTANTLY if that gets added.

NO!!!

• marked56 LV.3 Lurker Dec 27, 2021, 05:09 PM

i did not consider that, I re-examined and feel you are correct.

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Dec 27, 2021, 03:08 PM

>"Why are there no onyx and gold pack in shop???"
    Well, there is a "monthly onxy pack" and "monthly gold pack".

>"How to level up child we buy from your pack???"
    Just grind story mode. With hot weekends it is pretty easy.
    I was able to get both Grila and Nicolle to lvl 1 to lvl60 in this weekend;
    But if you will pay for it. Buy packs that gives you BG than use BG to buy Max Slime Lvl up

>"you are DISCOURAGING us from spending money. Please examine if your marketing team is truly qualified for their roles"
    Come on man, no need be disrespectful with devs. It is a small team and they are doing a pretty good job

-------------------------------------------

what would you add in a vip pass?
    It sounds a terrible idea.

----------------------------------------

Saying from experience, if you are tilting in a gacha game you should take a break.

• marked56 LV.3 Lurker Dec 27, 2021, 05:16 PM

I refer to skills.

I mean no disrespect to the developers of the art, content and gameplay of the game, instead this is directed at the marketing team, a separate business unit entirely.

I concede, i have removed the suggestion of VIP pass

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Dec 28, 2021, 03:22 AM

I was buying them as well but the monthly packs are better and you get blood gems. I think patience and slowly working toward things is a much healthier approuch then buying your way there. For mental health and money.

• DIB Gaming LV.22 S Dec 27, 2021, 08:06 PM

i buy i myself

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 1, 2022, 12:37 PM

How the hell does this post have 12 dislikes ? Man just wants to spend some money to buy some instant gold and onyx. That ain't too strange is it ?

Home