Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin
Dec 24, 2021, 06:43 AM 720 read

Wood World Boss Heroes

FORUM

I've only got Mech Commander ignited, so I was wondering who I should ignite next? Ayane is Bae, for sure, but I've only got her at +1. Hel is +5, soon to be +6 when I get the unit from the shop. Daphnis is at +4. The new girl, Polar Pepita, looks like she's more focused on PvP. That being said, if she's gonna be in the next meta why not invest now. Thoughts?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wood World Boss Heroes image 2

Comment 6

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Dec 24, 2021, 09:47 AM

easily Pepita. first 6 hit slide % attacker. the first game changer attacker. I don't think she will be that viable for pvp, most people will stick with debuffs and dot child. now if she has a dot on slide then it's a different story.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.14 Chief Dec 24, 2021, 10:36 AM

I want to add to your question, since I do have Ayane but she is only a base and am completely unlucky on the house of reincarnation, is it worthy to invest on her? like make her 6* and start to ignite her?

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Dec 24, 2021, 12:48 PM

Pepita would have the highest priority to ignite. She will outperform Ayane with the same uncap. Even if I don't have Pepita +6, it's still better investment in the long run.

If you are very unlucky, Ayane, Daphnis, and Hel can be your second choice. Pick the one with most uncap.

• MisakiSakaki LV.16 Sage Dec 25, 2021, 03:22 AM

For WB, Pepita is a must but i guess you can put something on Ayane as seconds dps

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 24, 2021, 01:04 PM

get one to plus six first ie hel, then sink onyx get her kit to lv7 /10, then light her up w a jiggy core , given resourceson hand and time that's what I'd do:)
    my next green fightwr to ignition will probably be siren :-)

• Bossu LV.5 Lurker Dec 28, 2021, 04:49 AM

Holy...this new girl.

Home