Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Dec 19, 2021, 12:07 AM 604 read

Update , thanks for the advice on 2*HP cores

FORUM

Worked out really well took y'all sages advice and stuck in on a non native 5★ and I really wanted racer fire debuffer Davi ignited skill kit and dang w her equips ( just B but good B tiers) she's effectively having >20k hp which puts her in high rank tank territory and it only gets better once she's buffed and gets shields or added up from leader skills but I love her debuff evasion tap (way higher than a non ingnited green bathory) and her debuff duration ,drive and water specific leader are rad too I wuv her I am going to try and score another 2hp for fighter wb Davi since she double edge swords herself so that will be handy Thanks again

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Update , thanks for the advice on 2*HP cores image 2

Comment 1

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 20, 2021, 01:34 AM

That child will help you in endless as well, so why not. ^^

'2hp for fighter wb Davi'? You mean like an AAgl 2x HP core on an attacker you are planning to use for WB? AAgl 2x HP is useful core on support for endless 3/4 star, since not having ADef on core is less important in the lower leagues in comparison to 5 star, bec of lower burst dmg there.

If you get another Agl/Crt 2x HP core, put it on 3☆ Diana, Lisa, or Euros, if you don’t plan on using them with a 'Prince Carry‘ SC. If you find a ADef 2x HP core, save it for 5☆ pvp meta non-attacker or Echo.

Here is what cores you would want on pve attackers:

Home