Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief
Dec 13, 2021, 06:55 AM 360 read

Glad am making an improvemen on this light WB, last one I did bad now I do 30M against a light WB.

FORUM

It may not be much help, specially because of the HP on this WB but it is a personal growth. I don't have any cores so there is that and am trying to improve so if anyone has any suggestions, I welcome any constructive criticism.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Glad am making an improvemen on this light WB, last one I did bad now I do 30M against a light WB. image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Glad am making an improvemen on this light WB, last one I did bad now I do 30M against a light WB. image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Glad am making an improvemen on this light WB, last one I did bad now I do 30M against a light WB. image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Glad am making an improvemen on this light WB, last one I did bad now I do 30M against a light WB. image 5

Comment 8

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Dec 13, 2021, 07:27 AM

Mercury can be subbed out. She is only good for (water/wood/dark/light) WBs when she is ignited 4 red stars.

Instead trying to ignited 9 childs at once and only ignited for 1~2 red stars, focus on fully ignited 1 child (preferably 6-hit sliders Attakers)

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief Dec 14, 2021, 01:21 PM

if I had the cores I would... but I do 35 now thanks for the info

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 13, 2021, 06:52 PM

I see Lv.1-2 ignition on a couple childs. This barely does anything and is a waste of precious cores.

The best way to do is to fully ignite a child in one go (some are fine at Lv.5 or Lv.8 ignition, depending on their skills) when you're ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you need that child ignited for the CURRENT event. NEVER ignite in anticipation for an event. Boss can render a previously meta child useless to promote newer childs. Bridal Hildr is the most recent example of this.

1. Fully ignite your Artemis, then ignite your light Werewolf and light Sytry to lv.5 (three red stars).
    If you still have plenty of cores to spare, fully ignite Kubaba (or Ophois, if you have one), and Mercury to lv.8 (four red stars). If you don't have enough resources to ignite Mercury, use wood Midas instead.

2. Use dark Semele instead of wood Mona. Semele can increases Tap damage, which can boost Artemis's damage and also Fever damage.

3. If Juno can land his Electrocution frequently enough then you can remove Babel, Anemone, and Heket from your team.

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Dec 14, 2021, 12:48 AM

What cores are you using on the attakers???? I have a couple of these but i have no idea which cores would be better.....

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Dec 14, 2021, 12:54 AM

What better - amp AGL + amp AGL + amp CRT or amp CRT + amp CRT + amp AGL or amp ATK + amp AGL + amp ATK/CRT?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 14, 2021, 12:53 PM

For PvE attackers, aCRT + aATK x2 is the best. aAGL + aATK x2 is also decent. aATK core with any combination of aAGL, aCRT is also good.

Only the first core must be a good one as it determines what stats you'll gain from unlocking further nodes. You can use bad cores to unlock the rest of ignition tree.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief Dec 14, 2021, 01:28 PM

sadly I got too carried away with the cores when they first came out and all of the sudden I run out of resources too fast and I understand it late on how to get units fully ignited. I'm going to try the Semele swap and check that out. thanks for the advice? I appreciate it.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief Dec 16, 2021, 12:07 AM

thanks everyone for the help, better is better!

Home