CoolPlum LV.15 Genius
Dec 12, 2021, 08:37 PM 382 read

Thinking outside of the box

FORUM

Have you made out of the box pvp team, that when you show it to some people (competitive or meta gamer?) sometimes get offensive, triggered, challenged, accused of editing or trolling, even when given dozen of screenshots or video that what they define as "meta" deal little to no damage.   I have, enjoy.   Btw no debate, I don't care as long as I can get the required win with comfort, no need to stressed over something trivial.   There is term for simping and also reverse simp, this is not about both okay.   Honestly sharing information like this is so rare in this game, I rarely seen people who do so, we need more information like this so that our mind is not "caged".   Feel free to post yours and how you fare so far with that team too.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Thinking outside of the box  image 2

Comment 8

• Kaladin LV.3 Lurker Dec 12, 2021, 09:10 PM

solid team, item options? all SS? What Soul Cartas?

• CoolPlum LV.15 Genius Dec 12, 2021, 09:40 PM

Nearly but not all S yet, mostly low grade S, this is their equip, can also swap clotho and anemone carta.

• ZSWBM LV.18 Sage Dec 13, 2021, 08:59 AM

Are you that same guy from discord who got offended because you think the other people got offended by you posting screenshot XD

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Dec 12, 2021, 11:16 PM

what cores do you have? I want to ignite Saturn but lack resources. Natalie, Saturn Eve, Wodd Bathory and wood Sytry. I don't care win or lose. just like watching them die with dot lol. Avoiding Mayra will be a good idea.

• CoolPlum LV.15 Genius Dec 13, 2021, 01:25 AM

I haven't try Saturn for PvP myself,
    But based on what I face so far Saturn better core "for now" Amp Def, HP, HP (preferred if you want her tap only) or Amp ATK, HP, HP, stacking HP if you want to avoid her targeted a lot. Later Notos will target highest DEF.

I have some good core like Amp Atk Hp, Hp, etc and for PvE Amp Agi/ Amp Crt + Amp Atkx2 etc not used yet.

What I use right now
    Natalie : Amp Def, Amp Atk, HP
    Bathory : Amp Atk, Amp Def, HP
    Kalaratri : Amp Def, Amp Atk, HP
    Anemone : Amp Def, Amp Atk, HP > This isn't optimal but it's quite fine for earlier ignition
    Clotho : Amp Def, HP, Def

Best core for support and defender is Amp Def, HP, HP, But I haven't got one so far.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Dec 13, 2021, 02:20 AM

wow. how do have so many good cores. my best core on Eve is only amp def, amp.atk, HP and a amp atk,amp def and HP on Thesibe. the rest on them are only so so cores. do find find yourself getting better pvp core by buying them? I have never seen a 2xhp with either amp def or amp atk. my best core one and only is a amp def, amp atkx2. was thinking of giving it to Saturn.

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief Dec 13, 2021, 04:46 AM

I think a 2xhp is harder to get, because you're hoping for one specific type for each slot (hp);

Whereas, for example, for an Amp Atk/Amp Def/hp core you could also roll an Amp Atk/hp/Amp Def core for the same results, which gives you double the chance of rolling it.

• CoolPlum LV.15 Genius Dec 13, 2021, 07:55 AM

Save your Amp Def Amp Atk x2 cores for attacker who focus on dealing raw damage than DoT like Saturn, because DoT don't get increase dmg from Amp Atk it kinda a waste on Saturn, more so if you want to always tap her.

Maybe I was lucky we getting a lot of cores from event, and I did sometimes buy core mats but it still RNG.

Home