Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion
Dec 3, 2021, 12:49 AM 337 read

Weekly Rank n.1 ... LOL

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Weekly Rank n.1 ... LOL image 1

I didn't expect to be number 1 in the Weekly Rank..   Sorry for the little flex. XD

Comment 7

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 3, 2021, 01:31 PM

You are very active on this moot community gatsu 86. Nice scout 😉

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 3, 2021, 02:43 PM

still better prize than rumble mileage

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 4, 2021, 10:32 AM

Last raid I took a break, and this raid... Well I ignited Davi when it should have been Bathory and now I don't have enough fire units and I can't even 1 shot the boss.

Why am I telling you this ?

Because I'm going down and I'm taking you all with me !

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Dec 5, 2021, 11:22 PM

If we're talking about the same Davi not sure why you're struggling one-shotting the 30lvl boss. It should be incredibly easy for you if you have her fully upgraded. I also went with Davi for the kicks of it and I'm one-shotting Miriam without the 4-hit tap upgrade she gets from the last ignition node and I'm playing on 3x/fullauto.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 6, 2021, 09:02 PM

Ambivalence Davi. It's the core.

Attack core with..
    amp ATK
    amp CRT
    amp CRT

No amp AGL at all. The weapon and prism are proper.

I could override Davi's core to an AGL with
    amp AGL
    amp ATK
    atk

Which will most likely enable the 1 shot, but damn. After this I'll be wanting some more chances to obtain triple stat cores.

tbh. Since you're killing the boss like that I might as well override. What kind of core are you using Ravenous ?

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Dec 7, 2021, 12:23 AM

Primary AATK
    Secondary AAGL, ACRT

I filled 3 more nodes after this and I can one-shot with Neptune instead of Failnaught. Granted, inconsistently but at least I'm not risking Lupin dying. I could unbind some fire units like Medb for that 4-hit upgrade to breeze it but the raid is pretty much done so, eh.

inb4 the order (it would still be the same even with Failnaught since Lupin boosts final blow more during fever):

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Dec 4, 2021, 12:51 AM

Thx for bronz medal LUL

Home