Lynxy LV.5 Lurker
Nov 29, 2021, 09:19 AM 759 read

Minus 80 Explanation

FORUM

Hello, since some people seem to have forgotten or don't really know how all of this happened or maybe just need an explanation of how this situation came to be, i present you this short interactive movie I made.   Especially for the Shift up Employees so they can actually see what was going on, thanks for taking the time.   (Short Reminder: It's about WB not ending when it was supposed to end, and as a result some people missing out on 80 core mats)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Minus 80 Explanation video cover image 1

Comment 12

• CM Daisy LV.4 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 09:45 AM

I understand that you are not satisfied with how Shift UP handled not ending the World Boss shop early. If it did end as planned those people would've lost all their Mirror fragments, but Shift UP choose to keep it open due to a delay with the patch. Which is a win on Shift UP's part, can't you be happy for the people that were able to spend their Mirror Fragments that they would've lost.

Why is this community always about ME ME ME, just be happy for others. Also, a friendly reminder to continue supporting Shift UP. =)

• EmoPoi LV.3 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 09:52 AM

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 04:21 PM

Never forget the day when lives were lost due to event not ending on time...

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Nov 29, 2021, 08:15 PM

LMAO
  • Kame LV.7 Nomad Nov 29, 2021, 09:49 AM

As someone who spends lots on the game, I'm having a hard time looking at this through your F2P perspective. Have you tried buying cores from the PAID shop? There's a great package available now that might just make a F2P like yourself justify spending on the game. Since myself & many others are supporting the game while you a F2P player who spends nothing, I don't think you have the right to complain about the whole World Boss drama & how the developers handle things. So just accept what happened & move on.

P.S. Kill my raids for me. Thanks in advance. <3

• EmoPoi LV.3 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 10:00 AM

I SPENT, SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN?

• Kame LV.7 Nomad Nov 29, 2021, 10:09 AM

Yes, of course you do.

But not Lynxy. He's a F2P scrub that leeches off us whales.

He deserves to get banned again :HephLaugh:

• GummiXDrops LV.12 Chief Nov 29, 2021, 02:50 PM

you play genshin impact ewwww 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Taihou LV.12 Chief Dec 2, 2021, 10:01 PM

nice one, EmoPoi

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Nov 29, 2021, 10:13 AM

You are as F2P as Lynxy to me. lol

• Tuan Anh LV.5 Lurker Dec 6, 2021, 03:44 PM

oh so now i have to pay like a stupid player as u so i can tell my opinion, thank u dickhead.

• EmoPoi LV.3 Lurker Nov 29, 2021, 09:23 AM

BRAVO

Home