Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Nov 28, 2021, 01:23 AM 789 read

Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams?

FORUM

Hi everyone, I tried the first level with this team..

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 4

- Settings Manual 1x speed Leader: Theresa Drive order: Theresa, Rusalka and Lupin Skill order (manual): Bathory Tap than 3x or 4x slide Theresa S Neptune S Rusalka S Lupin Slide than 3x or 4x tap (near the end of the battle only slide to reach fever faster) Carta: - Attacker

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 16

- other childs

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 18

It dealt a lot of damage (as you can see from this screenshot below) .. about 4 fever time, about 52k x3 + 27k because I enter in fever with the wrong drive, about 270/350k crits from Bathory slide. The boss killed first Neptune than Lupin and the team received lot of damage from her drive each time.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Burst.. What’s your teams? image 6

Did you used a similar one? Have you found a way to keep all child alive? Share your team and suggestions if you like. Thanks you very much. Until next time.

Comment 27

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Nov 29, 2021, 03:11 PM

For the futur Miriam level use Leda with Neptune for survive to ultimate bro 👌 (Theresa is strong but if all your team is dead is not good)

Team BURST Stream Training last day :
    Bathory / Neptune / Leda / Russalka / Lupin

You can heal and survive with ultimate of Neptune before ultimate of Miriam, and can heal and save your team with

Leda Ultimate, for all next levels is my strategy for survive and DPS you need very good build on support and SPA level for increase life and heal 👌

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 29, 2021, 03:43 PM

Great idea, I will definitely try it on higher levels. Thanks you.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 06:27 AM

It worked really good, it did less damage but at higher levels it will do more damage (because the other team died too soon XD).
    I finished lv9 now. This screenshot is the team max damage. Thanks 😊

(Same team but with Leda instead of Theresa, drive order Rusalka Leda/Neptune Lupin. Leader Leda.)

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Nov 30, 2021, 06:41 AM

what's your tap and slide order, or you just ignore them and only slide, excepy slide and tap Bathory and Lupin?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 09:26 AM

With this new team the skill order is similar to the old one.
    Manual 1x speed
    Bathory Tap> Slide x3+
    Leda Slide
    Neptune Slide
    Rusalka Slide
    Lupin Slide>Tap x3+ (4/5 max than Slide again)

Drives:
    Rusalka, Leda and Lupin (1°)
    Rusalka, Neptune (or Leda) and Lupin (2° to the end)
    This team can do about 3 to 4 fever (about 25k + damage x fever with my settings). Maybe 5, I haven't counted them all, I wrote what I remembered and I could be wrong.

The 2° drive should receive the Boss Drive so if your timing are ok Neptune should help cut the damage, if not just slide Leda and Rusalka before the incoming Boss drive and it should be ok too.

Nearly halfway through the battle you might slide little more with Lupin to fill the gauge faster for some extra drives and fever damage.

• Repent2028 LV.17 Sage Nov 30, 2021, 02:48 PM

What do you think if ignitind F. Leda to 3-star is worth just for RB? or are you gonna do it yourself if you didnt allready? My Leda is 50lvl +4 atm, im not sure if i want to spend resources on her just for ragna burst.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 08:53 PM

My Leda and Leda 3 star are not ignited and I think for now I will not do that. Both are 6 star now, but Leda 3star I will lv up her slowly with expeditions (I use her for 15x15 pvp 3 star category, but I don’t know if she is good still today).

Leda 5 star can be useful for this Ragna Burst, a part from that I don’t think she will help for other content.. is a little outdated.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Nov 30, 2021, 05:39 AM

Would you recommend doing the full Ignition for Bathory to get more damage for this RB ?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 06:23 AM

If you have enough cores and materials, sure why not. You can use her for all content (PvP, Ragna, vs Wood WB etc..) so if you don’t have any 6 slide fire attackers full ignited, is worth it. If not it depends from what other priority you have for now or the next event.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Nov 30, 2021, 07:14 AM

I have enough to fully ignite 2 Childs but I'm not sure which Ignition Core to give to whom since I wanted to ignite my Natalis first.
    I was thinking of giving :
    - Natalis : Amp DEF / Amp ATK / Amp CRT
    - Bathory : Amp CRT / Amp ATK / CRT
    What do you think ?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 09:09 AM

I thinks in PvP Natalis can survive better in a Def core with HPx2 or HP+Def, or HP+Agi (so 2 white stats).. the core you wrote is fine but not the best for PvP (plat 5)

For Lady Bathory that core is ok for now, but if you have a 3x amp is better.

Best to "worse" in my opinion for non-Attackers (PvP focus):

Amp Def + HP x2 / Amp Agi + Amp Def x2
    Amp Def + HP + Def / Amp Crt + Amp Def x2 / Amp Atk + Amp Def x2
    Amp Def + HP + Agi / Amp Def + Def + Def
    Amp Agi + Amp Def + HP / Amp Crt + Amp Def + HP
    Amp Agi + Amp Def + Def / Amp Def + Amp Atk + Amp Crt
    Amp Agi + Amp Def + Agi

Ect.

Best to "worse" in my opinion for attackers:

Amp Agi + Amp Atk x2
    Amp Atk + Amp Agi x2
    Amp Crt + Amp Atk x2
    Amp Agi + Amp Atk + Amp crt
    Amp Atk + Amp Agi + Amp crt
    Amp Crt + Amp Agi + Amp Atk
    Amp Atk + Amp Crt + white stat (Atk>others)
    Amp Crt + Amp Atk + white stat (Atk>others)
    Amp Atk + Amp Agi + white stat (Atk>others)
    Amp Crt + Amp Agi + white stat (Atk>others)

I could be wrong, but I think that's more or less like that.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Nov 30, 2021, 11:19 PM

Ok thanks for your answer and the tips.
    For PvP now, in Plat 5, a lot of players don't use Attackers anymore.
    DoT Debuffers + Natalis + Thisbe XD

And I made a mistake previously for Bathory, I have :
    - Amp CRT / Amp ATK / Amp AGL
    - Amp ATK / Amp CRT x2

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 1, 2021, 02:09 AM

For Lady Bathory probably is better the first one, with Amp Agi (great for Ragna).. The other core is still really good and maybe better but I'm not sure about it.

Amp Crt will increase the crt damage and Amp Agi will increase the fever damage, so maybe both are close in term of damage output but I don't know how to count it exactly.

About Plat 5, depend what childs you have fully ignited and maxed.. I found a lot of teams with Eve + Natalis + Sitry + Thisbe + another that will change here and there (for example Saturn Wood Bathory or Ophois). Rarely that spot will be Cloto, Blue Neptune or Yimir.

• Repent2028 LV.17 Sage Nov 28, 2021, 04:37 AM

270-350k crits wow, is your Bathory have some superior gear?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 28, 2021, 05:46 AM

She has an crt core with 2x amp atk and this set of gear (screenshots).

With that plus her tap, tap from Lupin slide from Failnaught and Theresa she reached those crits.. probably her stackable tap (2 times or more) help as well.

(Likeability lv87/100)

Ps. 270/350 x crt happens only fighting Ragna Burst, in Ragna Break she reached 189k at max and 150k on average.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 28, 2021, 05:47 AM

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 28, 2021, 05:47 AM

• Repent2028 LV.17 Sage Nov 28, 2021, 06:07 AM

well, strong unit you have indeed
    i have acrt aatk adef core, i guess i wont hit that hard

• Paul Green LV.20 S Nov 28, 2021, 05:49 AM

jeebus the holy core, no wonder ur dps is ridiculous, congrats on that core

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 28, 2021, 06:23 AM

Thanks.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Nov 28, 2021, 05:41 AM

What's your core setup for bathory?

• dr badunkachud LV.15 Chief Nov 29, 2021, 09:09 AM

I can survive for longer with Wodan instead of Lupin but I actually lose damage that way. I can only get about 9M damage, if she drives it’s usually at least one death

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 29, 2021, 10:17 AM

Did you use Wodan as 3* drive before fever? Anyway thanks you for sharing it. :)

• dr badunkachud LV.15 Chief Nov 29, 2021, 10:37 AM

I did. I think Wodan is pretty decent in any Ragna, time twist with a heal and a good drive skill for fever. But the Ragna burst is something else lol

• dr badunkachud LV.15 Chief Dec 1, 2021, 08:33 AM

My Neptune isn’t good enough to keep up so i put in failnaught and maat and doubled my damage.

Honestly I think you need ignited units to survive burst and run a meta team. The drive alone does like 15k damage with dancing blade not ignited units don’t have the stats even if the gear is good

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Nov 30, 2021, 06:29 AM

I cleared level 1 with this team full auto with nobody died. Everyone was equiped with recovery hp on weapon, reduce and recovery HP on armor. 34 million with bonus with 43 million. Maybe if better to do do full auto except drive. probably need Neptune for level 2. maybe be just drove Neptune, Leda and Lupin could still run full auto

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 30, 2021, 08:59 PM

I don’t advise to play full-auto Ragna Burst, because for this event each tickets are 20x of Ragna Break tickets used.. so is better playing manual 1x speed to deal more damage and lose less time from the sistem actions.

On higher levels you will need a healer as Neptune instead of Failnaught, the boss will do more damage. Anyway thanks you for sharing your experience.

Ps. I’m using Leda as leader for now.

Home