Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
Nov 24, 2021, 07:17 PM 482 read

How to counter?!

FORUM

Does anyone have any good counters against Natalis in pvp?. I've been doing fine in pvp the last 6 months to a year now, and now the meta has completely changed for me. I don't know what to do because 3 out of 4 matches always have her completely ignited. I really need some advice other then use her, forehead. Thank you in advance :)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to counter?! image 2

Comment 5

• Jamez LV.19 Sage Nov 24, 2021, 07:41 PM

You practically have to get your debuffers to hit them first before they you. I'ld say Fire Eve is a possible choice, but she only targets 2 debuffers and most teams have 3-4 debuffers. So there is no guarantee that you'll stall Natalis.

Shielding and defense buffs don't really work cause the majority of teams have Wood Sytry and Natalis gets bonus damage when she takes off your buffs. Clotho doesn't really work anymore in the current meta.

In the end, if you really want to make it to the top 100, you'll need to invest in her. She is too good to ignore.

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Nov 24, 2021, 11:28 PM

she's a must have just to stay at platinum V

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Nov 24, 2021, 11:20 PM

there's really no counter against her. even if you run the same team. the winner is pretty much comes down to who allure first and Natalie slide. and forget about auto, you will lost 90% of the times. maybe you can run Wbathory, Isolde,wsytry, Thesibe and Pan/Limo/Saturn all fully ignited and hope you can stall them.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Nov 25, 2021, 01:22 AM

for me so far I go same strat I use w anti clotho and dealing w sytry, stackable dot, allure cleanse , general debuff removal
    https://youtu.be/kx-ZhIumICs

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Nov 25, 2021, 01:45 AM

what DR league are you @? I think you are only one that use a all fire team ever 👍

Home