Initiator Natalis LV.2 Lurker
Nov 14, 2021, 07:11 PM 478 read

DC feedback

FORUM

Dear DC devs,   This is Destiny Child feedback.   Bugs and performance   • [important] App consistently crashes (iOS) when trying to enhance equipment and Soul Carta. Sometimes it happens even on Change [equipment] and View Equipment as well. Restarting the app works, but the crashes happen often enough overall that makes it a problem.   • App experiences a major slowdown when collecting items from Devil Pass and Devil Pass Treasure Box.   • Spa screen transitions are far too slow when compared to the rest of the game. Destiny Child is a great app because it is responsive and fast. Please consider speeding up or cutting animations from the spa.   • Ragna Burst page, when tapped, blacks out at first and it gives off impression app or phone has died.   Suggestions   • [important] Please add Spa to Hephaestus' Forge There is basically no viable sources of lanterns outside World Boss Trial and Wheel of Fortune. Please add Lantern recipes to Hephaestus' Forge. My suggestion is weekly recipes for 10× of each lantern.   • [important] Please give priority to activating Drive in Auto Currently in Auto gameplay, Drive will wait if any Skill Gauge is full and a character can Tap or Slide. This results in Drive sometimes being in queue for a long time and Drive Gauge is potentially wasted when up to 5 skills could have filled the new Drive Gauge. Please give priority to activating the Drive Skill as soon as it is available.   • [important] Please add Repeat feature to Friends It is too time consuming to battle the friends list manually. Please consider adding the Repeat feature to Friends.   • Please add notification to Mammon's Reasonable Support This is a new feature and long-time players are not used to it. Also, please consider cutting the cooldown to 30 minutes.   • Narrative Dungeon Home screen shortcut link It would be better if ND shortcut linked to the Narrative Dungeon screen, not Event Dungeon Screen.   Feedback   • It is noticeable that since some time ago you have been reducing the amount of event-exclusive tasks. First it was less missions in Mission Pass, then it was less Para-Dice and Wheel of Fortune and now even Event recipes are gone for the last two events. While these are not paramount, they were fun and worthwhile, especially Para-Dice and Hephaestus' Forge Event. With the pandemic going on as well as you having other projects (NIKKE and Eve), it is definitely understandable that there was not enough resources to plan out the Destiny Child Events as much as you could in the past. Please know that event-exclusive content was appreciated and is missed by players.   • Ragna Burst was a letdown because the boss was extremely unfun. She was immune to critical hits and she destroyed the drive gauge.   • It does not seem like a good idea to allow purchasing infinite Ragna:Burst tickets. There should still be a limit, even a high one, but a limit. Also, please consider upping the ticket cooldown or ticket max because they cap out in 5 hours and people should not sleep that little.   • It has been a very long time since S-tier equipment (Alchemist, A.I., Bari). Will there be no more?   • Advertisement implementation was good.   Thank you for your continued efforts and improvements on Destiny Child, the best mobile game.   Best regards

Comment 14

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Nov 15, 2021, 11:28 AM

Hi, Initiator Natalis! Thank you for your suggestion and feedback. We will share this with our team for the improvement of the game. We ask for your patience as it may take some time before we can implement any updates or changes based on our player's feedback.

• Taihou LV.6 Nomad Nov 16, 2021, 09:03 PM

hello CM Shift. its understandable you cant manage new collabs and theres no need in them tbh but please rerun old ones if possible (BlazBlue and Katherine). thanks in advance

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Nov 15, 2021, 12:07 AM

Well done, I agrees with all your points.. If they could solve/implement some of those issues/suggestions will be awesome.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Nov 15, 2021, 05:04 PM

I had exactly the same issues on Android. Its a memory issue, upgrade your phone.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 19, 2021, 06:50 AM

ROFFL

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Nov 15, 2021, 06:22 AM

spa is the worst. it takes a whole 3 minutes to spa 20 childs and probably over a minute to collect spa coins

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf Nov 15, 2021, 06:14 AM

All are excellent points! I especially couldn't agree more with drive priority over tap/slide and spa transition animation times... Those 2 have been bothering me for so long!

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Nov 16, 2021, 06:09 AM

I've got another one. If like for them to implement one button to auto all three endless duals instead of pressing the auto, having it stop to tell you that section is done, and having to switch to the next section to begin that one.

• TwoFour LV.6 Nomad Nov 16, 2021, 03:19 AM

All good suggestions, but the biggest one for me is the excessive time requirement for Ragna raid events. It's even more so now with the extra 10 tickets per day from ad views.

At minimum, they should just halve the number of tickets (one per hour instead of one per half hour) and just double the points and Slayer points you get from the runs to make it all come out to the same reward structure in the end.

• Ojo018 LV.12 Chief Nov 16, 2021, 06:39 PM

What I want:

screen transition to underground takes time.... It makes me impatient...

Please.... tell me why it is implemented

• Naomi LV.19 Shadow Nov 15, 2021, 05:46 AM

Totally aggre with you, you collected it well.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.14 Chief Nov 16, 2021, 01:36 AM

I don't have any complaints on crashes and although I do struggle on manual task I don't think you can call it an issue since all games have manual procedures that are manual for a reason. we can agree to disagree but I don't see much to complain.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Nov 19, 2021, 06:56 AM

complaint: No Uncensored/Limited Censorship content on Global.

this is a let down. don't throw your respect out the window for a Hun'doe

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 20, 2021, 12:04 PM

download TapTap version

Home