Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Nov 11, 2021, 01:07 AM 488 read

I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high?

FORUM

Legit ask , I have her on stand by but she's on deck to fully light up , I just sort of stuck some stuff on here I wasn't immediately using Can someone(s) who understands base stats and how equip adds and boosts and ignition look at this vs say my other two regular attackers 🔥 and see what's going on where before ignition I'm effectively doubling her attack ? I didn't even have it as giving her my best stuff but on sort descending by attack decreasing she's always towards the very top of the sorting list

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 12
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 13
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 14
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 15
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I don't get equip and ignition math , how the heck is Tyrving's attack so dang high? image 16

Comment 2

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Nov 11, 2021, 06:38 PM

U have 2x hp to attack in ur gear, if i'd have to guess probably also 1 of the substats flat attack at ur ignition core and also her spa lvl is a lot higher than ur other 2 fire attackers. Also bathory has no atk boost in her gear rolls and accessoire which makes her atk lower if u compare, and tiamat has no atk in her SC since the 1111 atk boost for pvp isn't shown in green stats. Just the spa lvl is already around +1000 attack difference between Tyrfing and ur other 2 attackers, if u count on top of that the SC atk difference for tiamat or gear atk boost for bathory u gonna end up at pretty much the same attack stats

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Nov 11, 2021, 11:21 PM

ok that makes a lot of sense! I was just initially scratching my head how I added 6k attack to her when I was literally placing left over type gear on her as place holders

Home