Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage
Nov 5, 2021, 10:26 PM 1,317 read

Some suggestions/ideas for Devs

FORUM

I recently saw a video in which was shown that Destiny Child Monthly Revenue was shown around 170k only. I don't know if the revenue was shown there was only the revenue of Global version or the total of all versions available. But on comparing it with other games revenue I was genuinely disappointed. On seeing that something just broke in my mind and was depressed on knowing that DC is providing such high quality stuff with highly F2P mechanics but still earning so much less as compared to other games which just shows chibis or pixels on screen. So I have some ideas how DC can boost it's revenue alongwith some ideas that will optimise the game more. * First and foremost and literally the most important stuff that you aren't doing is Advertising the game. Advertising the game more surely boosts the popularity of the game let's people know that a game of this caliber this exist. I have seen and played much trasher games that are so bad but are earning more than enough thanks to advertisements. I'm sure you can take out some budget to advertise the game to the larger audience. * Adding Uncensored Version on Global exactly as it is on KR. Destiny Child for Tap is basically a trap which tells you that it's uncensored but actually it isn't. It's only partially uncensored. If Destiny Child KR with Uncensored stuff can be put on PlayStore then why not the Global one. There may be a reason behind it and I don't know about it so I'll shut up. But you guys advertised the Tap version as uncensored even though it isn't fully uncensored as it should've been. Trust me the moment you announce DC is getting uncensored as same as it is on KR, this game will boom. * Expanding the community outside MOOT. I've said it several times and I will say it again. Get out of MOOT, this app is over. It's done. It's dead. Find another platform to grow the community. I don't think even more than 100 people are active here. Find another platform, do consider Discord as a platform for DC again. You'll see a significant difference in the community again. I say with surity the player base will increase. * Reduce Shop Prices. I have seen some people leave this game right at the start because of enormous prices of Stuff in the Shop. The thing is, new player does not know, that you're so generous in after game. They see the prices in shop first, they leave. I know you want to make money, and every game does. No one likes to work for free and you and we are same. The shop prices are literally too high that most of the people ignore. Since DC always gives so much stuff for free, people hardly ever find the need to buy something from the shop. Even if someone wants to buy, the prices are YES, overpriced. Devil Pass is another story and also priced literally very high. I'll explain later how to counter it. * COLLABS will increase the enjoyment and will also attract new players. I know you've done very few Collabs because you're quite picky which is alo because you wait for something that fits the theme of the game. But anything can fit into DC if you draw them like that, which I'm sure you are super capable of. You can always Collab with any other popular gacha game right now. Which will let people of that certain game that this game exists and then they will compare, some of will stay loyal to their game, some will move over to DC, some will play both. In all cases, it's a win-win. You'll get more players And more players who already play both game will be more excited. I do have suggestions like: NieR Reincarnation Azur Lane Epic seven etc. Or create a seperate post asking the community which they would like you to Collab with etc. The game i have mentioned are currently earning more than DC and I think collaboration with these will surely make their player base try DC also. * Remove Blood Gem Summon totally. I think There's literally no point of that in the game. I don't think someone is dumb enough to spend their Blood Gems on summons. Most people spend that in HoR. In exchange to this, I suggest introducing Skin Banners. Yes, Skin Banners, like there are Rebirth labyrinth skin and pactmaker skin. I would suggest introducing Blood Gems Skin Summons (But usually limited time exclusive which may return in reruns every few months or so) so people will get FOMO (fear of missing out) of not getting them. Like regular childs in Bikinis, swimsuits, different poses than usual ones but similar dress. The only difference would be you will summon skins instead of childs from Blood Gems. For that Blood Gems handing over amount should also increased by double but also making them hard to get. The amount of Blood Gems obtained from world boss, Narrative Dungeon should be doubled if you want to do this. As soon as blood gems gets harder to get your sales will increase because people will try to buy blood gems in bulk then. The only thing you need to do is reduce the shop prices.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 2

This is an example what you can put in Blood Gems Summon. Make them time limited and be obtainable with blood gems for low costs with SUMMON rates. Call them like "Limited Time Summonable Costumes". While the ones in ReBirth Labyrinth, reduce their Blood Gems Prices or make them also available for Large amount of Crystals. *Marriage system to marry your fave Waifu and get her wedding dress as a reward. (No stats changes) *Game UI, stabilisation and sorting feature like stuff that are available on KR should also be synced across all the variants of DC. * Reduce the Cluttered UI so that child displayed on Home screen gives smooth animation and you can See without any button overlapping it. There are many useless options such as MOOT icon, Facebook icon, TapTap icon right on the home screen. Put that in settings or community section. Put the Friends icon in the Right side options of the screen.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 4

Acc. to this image, I would suggest removing the Friends tab from bottom to where the green arrow leads (right top side, anywhere). And instead of "Friends" tab there, add "Shop" tab there (shown with Purple Arrow). Removing of Official Community icon from Home screen since there's already an option to check official communities in Settings Menu. (Shown with Green arrow). It's not big of a deal but I think it will be good to show as less as possible icons on screen. Removal of Lisa's Mission and Devil Pass from the home screen, since they're already available in "My Room" Tab. Every other icon when an event comes such as Elizabeth's roulette, Moamoa paradice are placed right. * Introduce FanArts also as soul cartas. Make a poll, post them in the community and then ask the community to vote for which soul carta would they like to see in game. * All of the YT chnnels (for the last 2 months) they stopped uploading any videos. I'm talking about all the 3 Channels you have (EN, KR and JP) are dead. Build some engagement. Posting vids about new childs and their drive skills won't cut it. You used to post vids of your staff working. GM doing weird and funny stuff. This is the kind of stuff people like and love. Then after this you started to post only childs and their drive skills and now you just stopped. Make videos like you used to. Create a small team who only does this every once in a while. Make fun vids with GM. Make vids with your CVs (like you used to) Make vids of your staff and how they work. Make vids of the owner talking about the DC itself. (Like an interview telling us about what new can we expect in near future) Make videos and talk about how this new character was made, where it was inspired from. If you decide to create new Community on Discord or Reddit, make videos of that too in the future. Make two people sit and do some meme reviews, fan art reviews on your communities... This will build engagement. * Add KR Voice pack also on Global. *Target other kinks by making new childs or even some skins on them. Not every single person likes Breasts and Asses in the game. Majority of people do like it but look at the big picture. It's just isn't all about Breasts and Asses. Try to target other kinks, other Fetishes people have. Let's take me as example. I have a Foot Fetish. Yes I say it openly, no shame. I would love to see some childs showing off their feet. Similar with their Drive skills. Like there's (Cat Sith) in KR version. And that's it. There's no other. While if you look at other games like Epic7, Azur Lane, Counter:Side etc has around 7-8 characters specifically based and voice overed on kinks people have and that is the reason why some of the people plays these games. Similarly people are into Armpits, Thighs and other stuff. Consider adding some childs or skins Different people have different kinks and if you pick the right spot they shell out the money easily. I know it does sound weird, 😂 don't kill me but yeah I would love to see some child specifically voiced and based on the different kinds of kinks people have (quite possible skins with respective suggestive poses) Following are some of the exmaples what I would like to see. Imgaine these, but in DC style with high quality of work ShiftUp always put hard work into it and when they sell these skins how much profit will they make. NOTE: Images are from another game (a Destiny Child Rip-off) and are here for example purposes only (for suggestion purposes, NO HATE). I'm not suggesting that ShiftUp copy the designs but they can do this but in a better way, which I personally would die for. SERIOUSLY!!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some suggestions/ideas for Devs image 11

I know these art are not upto the standard of DC, but I have just put it as an example that they can do it better with similar poses. Note: Please feel free to add any more suggestions or critisize my own ideas in the comments. Another Note: If you want to make fun of me because I said I like feet, feel free to make fun of me again. I do not mind. I consider every person reading this an open minded one. But please let me know your ideas on this and add something that you like on this.

Comment 26

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Nov 5, 2021, 11:48 PM

* Adding Uncensored Version on Global

The problem is GooglePlay, the game is currently rated for people over 17 years old, which is not convenient due to the advertising on GooglePlay itself, since it does not recommend as much (or does not) than it would with a game rated for those over 12 years for example or flat, you could be banned or sanctioned from the platform for sexual content (which is indicated when uploading apps or in their terms and conditions)

* Expanding the community outside MOOT

They don't want to, they won't, the community is TIRED of repeating it but they seem more stubborn than a mule

* COLLABS

Remember that it is said that there are revenue problems. Beyond that, my suggestions would be:
    Overlord
    Nier: Automata
    KonoSuba
    Re-run of Kemono friends
    Bayonetta
    Azur lane
    Counter: Side
    Re: Zero
    Darling in the franxx

* Game UI

Honestly, this point seems key to me, it is disgusting to have to restart the app because it goes to 3fps when playing 5-10 minutes or you enter endless duel or WB or claim RAID boxes no matter if your phone is 40$ or 999.99$ or 2k$ PC emulating the game. The game has many efficiency and optimization problems that I think would improve not only for people who already play but for those new users who, seeing themselves in the position, decide to quit.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 12:19 AM

I have seen even Destiny Child KR is available on PlayStore and it is uncensored as hell. How did it pass, if global can't.
    Well that's fine too idc.

But the TapTap version was advertised as an Uncensored version even though it's not fully uncensored. People looks for different kind of patches to make things uncensored in DC, since SHIFTUP did us bad with making TapTap partial uncensored.
    They could have just put an uncensored version and more importantly not even on PlayStore.

Also about UI. They can remove a lot of usless stuff and animations that literally aren't needed there but I couldn't add it in the post above because MOOT only supports 10000 characters in a single post :(

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Nov 6, 2021, 03:07 AM

Honestly i do not know but as long as i am aware you can't put more than currently DC global has in the sexual context:
    I remember Soccer Spirits (trash game run by trash devs) they had admonition/warning by Google Play when around 2018-2019 cause of sexual content.

• Maxea LV.2 Lurker Nov 6, 2021, 11:31 PM

Only iPhone 13 can handle this

• Maxea LV.2 Lurker Nov 7, 2021, 04:28 AM

I prefer the censored version more but I also find liking in the uncensored so I hope for the choice to choose between both version. They should implement this, as the game is about <<art animation>> so limited the art.
    I have already spend around 200$ in the game to support the developer. I hope the developer can understand this. Destiny Child gameplay is still far behind their character art. So at least give a more contributed player some choice to pick censored or uncensored.

• Maxea LV.2 Lurker Nov 7, 2021, 04:32 AM

Ps the voice acting is also spending. I wonder how JP voice and KR voice compare. I guess it will has a different vibe for some character.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Nov 8, 2021, 10:47 AM

Hi, Paradox3759! Thank you for your suggestion. We will share this with our team for the improvement of the game. We ask for your patience as it may take some time before we can implement any updates or changes based on our player's feedback.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 8, 2021, 06:04 PM

Thank you for the reply, CM Shift. Getting a reply from someone higher in command boosts the hope that things will surely get better in future.

I would also like to recommend putting posts on MOOT or surveys asking for different kinds of suggestions and other stuff from the players (like these).

I really hope you will guys listen to us because as far as I have felt "You do hear us".
    But be transparent about it. That's all.
    Thanks again :)

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Nov 5, 2021, 11:20 PM

You just basically described what makes a relatively good game
    I am 100% agree most points you made

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 12:06 AM

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 03:37 PM

One tiny thing you're forgetting about collabs is that they cost money. You also want collabs with popular gachas or franchises that normally make a lot more money than dc (as you also said I guess).

Let's assume some of the companies would agree to it (which is also a stretch), the more popular the franchise is, the more it would cost to collab. Shifup's been developing two games (Eve and Nikke) and still trying to keep DC alive. I imagine they don't have that much extra money to throw away so let's just be realistic and forget about expensive collabs.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 06:04 PM

I'm definitely not talking about the current situation but in the future when they are stable with all of their 3 games. Whenever Eve's gonna get released, I'm sure they'll have lots of money to throw on Collabs and other stuff. so yeah.... Then they can consider all these ideas if they want.

• Not on Mod Watch LV.2 Lurker Nov 6, 2021, 02:29 AM

I agree. Cash Shop is overpriced. Why is devils pass 50€+ ?

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Nov 6, 2021, 02:58 AM

I swear i'd perma buy pass if at least 10$ idc but 50$? no thanks

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 11:15 AM

Yeah. Less price means more people will buy. But currently by putting 50$ Pass and shop prices, they are literally and unintentionally pushing the players from spending on stuff.
    There's just a simple formula.
    (Less price = More Player Buying stuff) > (More Price = Whales and People who like to donate stuff buying occasionally)

You can literally see the margin here.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Nov 6, 2021, 04:26 AM

I agree with most of your points. I wanted to highlight only that DC Tap uncensored version is based from JP uncensored version.. for that reason you can see a lot of difference (and less uncensored images) from KR uncensored images.

A part from that I hope Devs will take in consideration some of your suggestions.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 11:10 AM

i really do hope so too. Also, thank you for the feedback :)

• ssj LV.9 Nomad Nov 10, 2021, 08:08 AM

make onyx $2 For 100k and blood gems $2 For 100 and money problems would be solved

• SucroseGirl LV.1 Mootie Nov 10, 2021, 09:12 PM

Hey, OP! I wanted to thank you for this well thought out and clearly communicated set of ideas to help the longevity of DC. Honestly, if people are focusing on kinkshaming, they're missing the forest through the trees. Keep being awesome! 😁💕

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 10, 2021, 09:53 PM

Thank you for your kind words. I truly appreciate it :)

I really hope DC takes some to think over them, or even better, consider them.

• LagiaX LV.5 Lurker Nov 13, 2021, 10:24 AM

I agree with you in everything but the marriage system. As much as I love anime gurls, I find it would be unfitting for the game theme (as players, we aren't a faceless avatar like in most other games, we are supposed to "role play" as the master who has his own persona and character). This, in fact, is what makes this game special for me, it wants to be more than just a character collector.

Regarding prices, I myself am a F2P player who has never spend money on the game, and I think about it at times: I want to support DC, it's a very cool game. Then I look at the shop or DP and yeah... I can make better use of that money elsewhere. It's just too expensive.

Then, I look at all these cool skins and wonder: why the fck can't I buy these like I would in League of Legends? 8 to 10 euro per skin. Press a button to buy, money flies.

That's precisely how Azur Lane makes so much money, selling skins. The money is there, on the skins. Heck, I've bought AL skins on a whim and I play that game very irregularly (no wonder, I find it super grindy, I come back months later just for new girls).

TL;DR In my opinion, the shop needs a full overhaul.

Just logged in to comment on this. Love and peace.

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 13, 2021, 12:11 PM

Yes I agree with you on this. They need to revamp the whole shop and pricing system and market the skins like Azur Lane and other games does. I'm 200% sure people will buy with without hesitation rest aside Pure F2P.

About Marriage System, that was just an bland idea from me I guess. So yeah I think we can ignore that.

• Repent2028 LV.17 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 05:58 PM

where are those arts from?

• Paradox3759 LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 06:05 PM

Idle Angels (P2W and unpotimised Rip-off of DC)

• Taihou LV.6 Nomad Nov 9, 2021, 02:35 AM

mostly agree but imo DC doesnt need retarded poses shown on pics above its very sexy w/o it and it was main appeal of this game to me personally when character is supersexy just standing there doing nothing no need to be vulgar. also pls no marriage system crap for Dagon sake. edit ---> and 1 week devil pass rotation would be most pleasant thing to have (again)

• Naomi LV.19 Shadow Nov 9, 2021, 04:26 AM

Not everyone has money for a week long DP (several times a month). Maybe if it costs half as much it can be for a week.

DP rewards could be reworked - always the same rewards: with more crafting stones and adding ignition materials. Remove the 3 and 4 equip tickets, etc.

We suggested several times but I can't see great progress with ignition materials as in-game rewards :(

Home