Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief
Nov 1, 2021, 08:38 PM 644 read

Like always.. How to 1 shot??

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Like always.. How to 1 shot?? image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Like always.. How to 1 shot?? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Like always.. How to 1 shot?? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Like always.. How to 1 shot?? image 4

Greetings folks, something different in this current ragna. Im trying to 1 shot and doesn't seem able to. Any tips & tricks to get better dmg or even 1 shot the boss? I use titania (since bride hildr isn't effective enough), big thanks! Btw this is my lineup, i got 8M dmg in average. Have a good day! and Don't forget to wash your hands!

Comment 12

• HyperLynx LV.5 Lurker Nov 1, 2021, 09:24 PM

Crit is very very nerfed for this ragna, so Lupin and the amp crt on Titania's core aren't doing much I'm afraid. I'd switch Lupin out for either a different atk buffer such as Hermes or a speed unit like Thisbe. If you have dawn Saturn, maybe switch Neptune out for her if you don't need the heals, as her DES is better. You're really close so the extra boost from dawn Saturn's DES might help the most.

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Nov 1, 2021, 10:00 PM

Im trying to change lupin for hermes the dmg dealt less from usual, when i change neptune with frost saturn my team wiped out haha, thanks for suggestions im appreciate that

• HyperLynx LV.5 Lurker Nov 2, 2021, 12:35 AM

Aw poo :( I was hesitant to advise overriding the ignition core because it's the same dual use core I have on my Ophois for pvp and wb/ragna and it works well. However, Titania is much more raid focused so it might be best to go ahead and do that as Gatsu recommends.

As a last ditch effort to avoid doing that, you could first try using light Sytry in Lupin's place and if you have mate semele maybe try her in Newbie Mona's place as well. Like Gatsu also said, her speed leader skill could help. In my case I find Titania's leader skill to do more damage but try all the things!

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Nov 2, 2021, 10:39 AM

yeah man daym, idk perhaps rgn god doesn't like me, i got quite few ignition core with 3 option stats, almost all of them has deff amp, im quite hesitant to change that, but hey al leasy i can hit 3 fever time with that lineup, idk man titania still doesn't do a lot of dmg... highest slide skill are 40k and tap dmg around 18k

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Nov 1, 2021, 10:15 PM

As HyperLynx said, you can change Lupin for any other speed buffer child (other example: Semele, Light Neamhain, etc). Or set Lupin as S order to achieve gauge faster. If you can land at least 3 fever in theory you can make it.

The core that has Titania isn’t good for Ragna/WB, if you can swap it for any core with amp agi + amp atk (for the 3* slot any amp atk/agi or crt is good, or white atk).

Anyway try to make the team faster swapping Lupin first, Light Semele can help a lot as leader here.

Good luck 🍀

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Nov 2, 2021, 10:44 AM

and yes with that lineup i achieved 3rd fever, trying mix and match as you and lynx advise but the dmg dilealt less than that... and yes i had quite few ignition core that have 3rd stats and almost all of them has deff options so yeah i just use that core (even with deff stats) to ignite... quite hesitant to override but i'll try, Thanks for the advice! Im appreciate that!

• Tony Li LV.10 Nomad Nov 2, 2021, 03:14 AM

Amp crt and amp def has no use for this Ragna. Try set Radiant Mona to S,T instead. Tap has Barrier. Frosty Saturn is better then Neptune and Semele is better then NMona. Try Semele lead and also raise RMona to 6* if survive is an issue. This is my one shot team. Lupin is still better then the other options because of her awakening.

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Nov 2, 2021, 10:47 AM

it seem waste to override that core haha, but hey i'll override that core still hesitant but hey worth to try! tryin mix and match but they do less dmg than usual, Thankyou for advice and sharing your line up! I appreciate that!

• Pierce14 LV.1 Mootie Nov 3, 2021, 03:36 PM

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

https://www.krogerfeed.net/

• Bahabbha LV.1 Mootie Nov 3, 2021, 07:11 PM

Can you please help me??

• Bahabbha LV.1 Mootie Nov 3, 2021, 07:20 PM

I only got 1.2 million damage. why???

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Nov 3, 2021, 08:27 PM

1° Hildr's drive don't work in this ragna, to make her work decent you need Lupin drive as 3° to boost her fever damage.
    2° those 4 star don't help that much the team, you need better supporters (Light Mona, Neptune, Saturn, Light Semele, Light Sytry ect.)
    3° Artemis is useless here vs Dark boss

Home