Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Oct 30, 2021, 02:51 PM 965 read

Some Ragna 21 Feedback

FORUM

This is not a rant. Just some feedback from a customer who is usually delighted with DC. The team finds new ways to play and beat a raid. Unfortunately this raid isn't as fun cause we like to see big red numbers with that lashing sound effect, and there's none of that going on. On the business side of things, I wouldn't say Shiftup was extra greedy when it came to regulars, as it isn't necessary for us to raise Titania or collect the new carta to score a 1 shot. It's but a choice for the most enthusiastic of players, which of course makes them even more powerful. That being said the health and wealth of Shiftup is in all of our best interests. We play your game, it's what we do here. For players who were itching to use their ignited Bridal Hildr, this raid boss certainly brings them sadness. Maybe next time, next year, she'll once again prove to be the strongest raid unit. Everyone has their favorite raid battles, but this one will go down as the least favorite across the board. Easy. It would be better if the boss's ability to block critical and focus attacks was a part of the bosses tap or slide skill. As her leaderbuff it really tones down the enjoyment. I did 4 raid battles yesterday manually of course and I almost fell asleep sliding away seeing If I'll get a one shot again, while in here we see some members in agony over the nature of this battle. Devs. Game Director. Mr. Kim. If you increase the bosses HP and bring back the critical lashings the players will rejoyce and thank you. If not that's okay, can't always make everyone happy and it's probably too late to tweak the battle, but I'd advise against making a raid boss do this again cause people craft and grind and pay and invest in a unit like B. Hildr or even Titania, so they can score the glorious big red numbers.

Comment 6

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Oct 30, 2021, 03:15 PM

Focus is likely to be permanently disabled in all Ragna from now on. Crit rate nerf is temporary, though there’s a possibility they might deploy this gimmick again in some future Ragna.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Oct 30, 2021, 04:15 PM

I don’t mind the crit rate nerf as a concept, pantheon and then lupin were basically auto include every ragna and I like the idea of using different units to solve a new problem from time to time.

Ragna burst is a fun new mode that has potential. That said, burning rare tickets to figure out a group comp that isn’t wiping out your drive gage is pretty harsh imo.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Oct 30, 2021, 07:06 PM

If you pause and quit the fight before it ends then you won’t lose your Burst ticket.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Oct 30, 2021, 10:20 PM

Thanks that works

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2021, 11:20 PM

But if you quit you will lose your score and the boss will not update the damage done. Quit only if you see you will get a bad result and try it again.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 2, 2021, 12:41 AM

I am fine with things. All the devs need to do is toss some tig ol' bittys my way and i am good with things. XD

Home