dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage
Oct 29, 2021, 08:23 AM 996 read

LVL 30 Raid Boss

FORUM

Less tedious grinding

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - LVL 30 Raid Boss image 2

Comment 9

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 29, 2021, 09:51 AM

Just 1 shot the lv. 30 boss with 17 seconds to spare.

Managed to score 1 critical attack Around the end of the battle right after the boss's drive skill.

Going to remove Lupin for a dual attacker party for now.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Oct 29, 2021, 10:48 AM

I’ve been trying a few different combos and not getting anywhere really. Dual attackers is the best so far for me

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2021, 11:24 AM

For now I will continue to use Lupin as 3* drive for fever damage.
    My Sniper Hildr with her bad core is worse than my Bride Hildr (24k versus 34/36k on fever)..

My Titania is not ready yet so I cannot use her, so Bride Hildr + Lupin drive is my only option. :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 29, 2021, 12:02 PM

Just killed level 31 with Bastet's tap on the side with Centennial Vow SC, it doesn't look like I'll get the 1 shot next time.

Titania is 60 +1 and I have 183 crystals. To be honest I have no idea how she'll beat the boss when she's complete.

I'm interested in igniting Dreamer Saturn with an amplified ATK, amp AGL core. She's very strong, is excellent in PvP and WB too.

Then, I'm going to Swap out Semele for Battle Kitty Neamhain, for the slide skill and drive skill for fever.

I don't think Neamhain's leader skill can prevent the boss from nullifying criticals cause it's not a debuff, it's the boss's bloody skill.

I hope I'm not about to waste resources before Shiftup fixes this. We had an impossible raid before, where after a day or two they added bonus damage to Anne and then even the hot shots were able to one shot Billy.

EDIT: I just realized that level 30 is the highest boss level this raid.

That's a wrap it seems. ALSO do not ignite Dreamer Saturn for this, it's disappointing.

Edit again: I forgot to give Dreamer Saturn a weapon.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 29, 2021, 08:03 PM

How about burst? Are you planning on making a post about your burst experience?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2021, 10:58 PM

I used the same team as for Ragna Break, but after the first time I swap Supporter Saturn for Neptune. Some healing help there, unless you have the last busters that increase healing (both new carta).

I played manual 1x speed. (On full-auto it didn’t reached 2 fever times, too much rewind gauge)
    Bride Hildr + Light Mona + Light Semele + Neptune + Lupin

Drive order: Mona, Semele and Lupin
    All S order

I got a fever of 50k thanks to buffers and did 2x fever.

In the screenshot you can see my 3* ticket used (I needed 2 for lv 1). My total damage was about 20 millions with extra 8/9 millions that I got at the end result (maybe thanks to busters.. idk)

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 29, 2021, 11:26 PM

With that setup and dmg you still needed two tickets for 1st level… boy oh boy, thats gonna be horrible. I better adjust my expectations.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2021, 03:31 AM

Yeah I thought it was more “easier” .. instead is really annoying (lot of gauge rewind) and hard.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Oct 30, 2021, 05:32 AM

I can’t get fever against the burst boss

Home