Tony Li LV.9 Nomad
Oct 14, 2021, 02:31 PM 504 read

WB shop is still open!?

FORUM

But majority of players already spend all the WB coins 😂. Can we get some WB coins too to compensate just enough for the core materials please 🙏🙏🙏.

Comment 19

• EmoPoi LV.2 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 03:06 PM

Spent all my WB coins because "LAST DAY", 80 mats 80x50 =4000 crystals JUST WANT THE MATS

• Lynxy LV.4 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 04:13 PM

Please do give us the Magic Mirror Crystals needed for daily purchases, it's just as everyone said before. The people who calculated the amount of magic mirror crystals needed to buy everything in the shop are getting shafted with this.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2021, 05:53 PM

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Oct 14, 2021, 03:02 PM

Yes devs, we're being punshed for spending wb shards before the maintenance. Staring at the 4 days worth of core mats that we can't touch anymore. Thanks.

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 03:47 PM

Giving us the exact amount of magic mirror needed to trade the mats everyday for 4 days would pretty much really close this problem.

Not all of us are whales that refreshed to the max that will have leftover no matter what!

We shouldn’t be fucked over your decisions; which is announced AFTER the game went into maintenance, thank YOU!

• Paradox3759 LV.17 Sage Oct 14, 2021, 02:33 PM

Haha

• RedSoloCup LV.5 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 10:16 PM

I don't really like to complain about free games but in this case I have to agree with everyone on here. We all lost 4 days worth of shards for the ignition core materials because of the Oct.14 expected maintenance. Welcome to the suck.

• Papermoon LV.3 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 10:42 PM

Yeah this is just sad, especially since I literally wasted my leftover 100000 wb tokens for crappy 10x tickets, since it would go to waste anyway. Now im left with 0 tokens and losing out on free core mats. Idk why they didnt announce the delay sooner......

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2021, 11:14 PM

not a personal knock towards any user in particular just this overall non gripe
    everyone all hurt in the rear over this
    the*** shop is not supposed to be open ***
    the shop being still /extended available is technically there by virtue of the fact that the patch was delayed, notice the delay wad last minute unforeseen and generous comp given in light of it
    when the event was planned and launched they had a max amount of "free" core mats calculated based on number of days of trial battles and refreshes
    the limit to this is really driven by the trial,note the extension due to the issues did not extend the trial
    they dont owe us anything for not being able to take advantage of a glitch that let the shop be there longer than was supposed to, the mechanic if refresh is built in, they could easily just have turned off if technically possible the shop refresh and just said hay spend whatever you have left on other stuff if you can afford it /have the frags, but refreshed ended as planned

someone said something about 4k crystals
    super easy fix , focus on the dailys w no other content to distract , lot of free crystals there

there's also a shop that is always open where you can load up as much as you want on crystals onyx frags cores and 5★, I think Lan Fei runs it

everyone complaining that paid real world money that they can't get to use wj as t they bought and get value from it, I'm sure the devs will hear you out via the context and support channels, let them know which transaction /purchases are affected by the issue and they can likely help out with a solution

oh this issue can benefit people ie couldn't log in towards the end still have mirrors, ok spend em , goes both ways

• EmoPoi LV.2 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 02:18 AM

Super ez fix what. Been doing all my daily ever seen. So when I play the game as what is “supposed” to be played, I lose out things such as core mats.

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 02:56 AM

Hi, just wanna say:
    I know shit happened.
    But do you think it is also fair to punish people who follows deadline accordingly because of this unforeseen event?
    Of course people wants to get the most out of an event.
    And we can't even ask for mercy to let us buy just the core mats of 6k magic mirrors everyday?

Just as they don't owe us anything, we're also free to express our opinions.
    Good day.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 15, 2021, 03:40 AM

it's not a punishment when they made the shop available at minimum to the original maintenance period so the option to buy thru end to maintenance 10/14 was still there , the shop remaining open as an unintended consequence if the wb mechanic is more an accident than or a glitch necessary due to not updating to the new patch , same thing could have been they just lock the shop or remove the wb entirely during the delay , but at least this way people that still have some frags have a happy accident chance to finish spending but it's not a punishment to not give free resources for something that's not supposed to be there anyway

• Tuan Anh LV.4 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 03:43 PM

pls shit up, have u ever had brain?

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Oct 14, 2021, 05:32 PM

A Punch in the Face of All F2P
    Players.😠

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Oct 14, 2021, 02:35 PM

well it turned out great for me... still have bunch of wb coins, collect lot of them to convert into gold

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 14, 2021, 02:47 PM

WB coins do not convert to gold, only Ragna coins do. You mistake pays out lol

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Oct 14, 2021, 05:21 PM

really??? daaaamnnn i guess i got lucky,

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Oct 14, 2021, 07:23 PM

let's see if there is a good compensation on Monday, if not I'll probably look around for another main game.

• iV7 LV.7 Nomad Oct 15, 2021, 03:27 AM

... can be a code with the exact ammount

Home