Moonarath LV.2 Lurker
Oct 12, 2021, 09:23 AM 256 read

Hi, I think I messed it up

FORUM

I am relatively new to this game (2 months I think), I have completed the story, I am moderately decent in terms of raids and such, but when it comes to which core of ignition to use, I am lost. Do you think you could give me your opinion on what I have put in? (I whould show you but for some reason i cant post images ): ->Lupin has a Amp. DEF. Core with Amplified, DEF, AGL, and ATK (All in red). ->Mafdet has Amp.AGL Core with Amplified, CRT, AGL, and ATK (also in red). I think I screwed up, but before removing or uploading them I would like to know your opinion. Thanks in advance

Comment 2

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 12, 2021, 12:14 PM

Don't override them, both cores are good/great for them (Madfet's core is the better one).

Cores are really expensive to forge/collect enough to max a 5 star child, so wait and see what you need most for other childs maybe (for example other 6 slide attackers or other usefull childs).

If you need more specific advices you can find a lot of guides on the event post by CM Alt (Dev) where he ask for guides.

Here the event/ignition guides link:

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5385427/event-ignition-core-guides-wanted

In alternative you could look at some other recent posts, a lot of people asked help for ignition, you can find some usefull replies there.

Cheers.

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Oct 12, 2021, 10:25 AM

If you scroll down a bit there are some good links and replies. 4 days ago titled ignition for dummies.

Home