YounGod LV.20 The Best
Oct 12, 2021, 07:45 AM 296 read

At this point ima jus battle the highest person and refresh lmao my team stay undefeated😎

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - At this point ima jus battle the highest person and refresh lmao my team stay undefeated😎 image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - At this point ima jus battle the highest person and refresh lmao my team stay undefeated😎 image 2

Comment 4

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 12, 2021, 03:53 PM

Time to move up a few leagues then. What you’re still wasting your time in gold 1 for?

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 13, 2021, 07:47 AM

you do realize i only do pvp for fun? i dont really care about going up in leages

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2021, 12:30 AM

You do you, pal. Show them who’s boss.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 12, 2021, 12:03 PM

Don’t override them, Lupin core is good for her, Madfet’s core is great.. for now.

Cores are so expensive to get/forge ect. so just wait and see what you need most for other colors childs attackers (or childs in general).

If you need more specific advices you can find some guides on CM Alt (Dev) post where he ask for it per rewards ect. (Click on his name, than profile, than posts and search for that event)

Or scroll some posts ago, there are a lot of people asking for ignition help and there you could find some useful replies.

Cheers.

Home