Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Oct 10, 2021, 04:51 AM 196 read

Some more 🔥 pvp mono good times

FORUM

Hinted I a reply below that was meaning to post some examples of how my team A variant 2 is doing , I posted a common lineup and here's that fight , party medb is dope w speed and slide addition to everyone but il give an important swap I commonly so when up against particularly nasty debuffer containing teams , fire rusalka is bae her speed buff is insane an dher cleans is a salvation (keino tank has a good limited cleanse too so they play well together and when rusalka is not paying keino handles many ailments just not all) Mainly posts against op/unknowns https://youtu.be/b-GTIpIarRU

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some more 🔥 pvp mono good times image 3

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Comment 5

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 10, 2021, 04:55 AM

here is the all ignited team w medb for rusalka it's attack slanted and does well most of the time here's the opponent
    https://youtu.be/z58xHyWeXd4
    This highlights how they fare against a water onslaught and nasty poison dot
    The high defense and heals means russies cleanse is a wasted effort so slide addition and speed is key

I have a variation C that to use where fully ignited Jupiter and tamamo play in for a dot blded blast , will record and upload that soon
    ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 13, 2021, 04:52 AM

That’s a lot of buffs on your team (°▽°)♬
    I‘d imagine less buffs vs WSythry, then again, she won’t survive for long I guess.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 13, 2021, 12:11 PM

lol a winning strategy until I eventually come up to a buff blast skill I suppose haha still needs a bit if tweaks w gear optimizing etc like I mentioned before what I have been liking is the
    "decisive" victory,or how it's ,often/many times a no member dies deal or maybe one or how fast the battle ends etc (ノ^_^)ノ

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 13, 2021, 04:54 AM

Rusalka get‘s used more often in endless by top players now. Fire teams meta vs all the wood front lines.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 13, 2021, 12:13 PM

I've been super pleased e how well she does her general debuff removal and sick speed buff are wild

Home