Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main
Oct 9, 2021, 03:11 PM 265 read

I think it was the best option to get the premium currency as a F2P

FORUM

Poll Closed 28 Voted

How do you guys feel about the rewards for beating a WB?

• I want the bloodgems 6
  • I want the core materials 21
  • Diferent option (explain in comments) 1

Maybe i'm wrong but the WB giving core materials feels like helping super hard players and not the F2P or just casual ones while giving the premium currency helps both sides

Comment 8

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 9, 2021, 11:35 PM

I don’t see it as a problem for F2P players, all players that had unlocked WB can get free core materials X each WB lvs.

Considering that buying core materials with crystals cost about 5k for 99 pieces, from WB so far we got 233 lvs of cores (current lv: 435) so 234/4 is 58,50 (59, 59, 58 and 58 x type). We got about 60% for each type and saved 60% of crystals (x4).

This help all players, and Blood Gems are less important in comparison, so for now this type of rewards makes these WBs better than the old ones.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 9, 2021, 08:13 PM

As far as endgame goes, and there are a lot of end gamers. The cores are the primary bread and butter for Shiftup.

With that in mind, it probably hurts Shiftup's income in the grand scheme every time they gave us free cores.

• HonokaHunter LV.8 Nomad Oct 10, 2021, 01:30 AM

I’m free player, I only use gems for costumes and core materials are always helpful.

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief Oct 9, 2021, 08:54 PM

As F2P, I’m not sure what blood gems are good for besides mileage events in HOR. Cores, can’t get enough of them.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 9, 2021, 10:03 PM

gems are more of a reward and or rebate for pay to play pay to win players , for f2p and casual , most of the time they'll be hor or costume shop purchases ,occasionally some refining orbs but summons w bg are not really meant for f2p
    current cores as rewards is dope and not always attainable when first offered a lot of people were complaining that we weren't powerful enough as a group to begin reaching them so people will always complain

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 10, 2021, 01:21 AM

With blood gems you can:
    - buy costumes (in the labyrinth costumes shop, 240 or 120 each)
    - HoR sistem
    - unlock progress for devil pass (cost 3 for each lv, but I don’t advise doing it)
    - buy max lv experience / evolvers and enchantment for gear, plus various type of 5 star summon (120 x ticket) in the Scarlet collection.

I think the most useful way to used them is save enough and wait for Scarlet collection discount so you can get max lv exp slime at half the cost… so you can max lv 60 who you want most.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.13 Chief Oct 12, 2021, 02:34 AM

to be honest we should have at 200 lots of onyx since seriously, FTP and non FTP need this since it's needed for everything. that was my Diferebt Option.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Oct 12, 2021, 06:41 PM

I'm completely F2P and I LOVE getting core material for WB. I was in desperate need of more core material to finish igniting my man attackers, and this WB has allowed me to do that. I only really use BGs to fodder 4*s in HOR and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe summon if I have a surplus.

Home