Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Oct 9, 2021, 12:41 PM 342 read

Lupin Skill Queue Against Cacus Method

FORUM

Granted there's more than 3 attackers in the party, this will get them all buffed sooner than later.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lupin Skill Queue Against Cacus Method image 2

Lupin won't buff just anyone with highest ATK stats, she'll buff attackers regardless. That's a big difference. If there's more than 3 attackers, who she buffs will be a roll of the dice, so it seems. I've yet to notice her fail to get the 4th attacker, and I no longer have to wait till half the battle is over to see all 4 attackers dropping mad crit attacks. Before I'd have Lupin slide on her 5th play then that's when all 4 attackers will get her sweet critical buff. By her 8th play it's possible 1 of the attackers would lose the buff and won't get it back until her 12th play. So back to back swipes would account for more damage in the given time I reckon. The best I've ever done.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lupin Skill Queue Against Cacus Method image 6

Comment 5

• Biska LV.22 Epic Oct 9, 2021, 07:31 PM

I should really put her on the back row. That stun is messing her rotation.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 9, 2021, 07:42 PM

Oh yes, I've been coping with that, but it just happens once in the beginning.

I managed to boost Juno to +41% Debuff accuracy with gear, and once he catches the boss, she'll never do the stun thing again for the rest of the round. Just command Juno to swipe.

Maybe Cacus is targeting the strongest in the front row. My only options are to either put an attacker in the front, or put a wood unit in place of Lupin. Or maybe.... Reduce Lupin's ATK stats. The boss is probably targeting the ones with most atk.

See Juno's gear. Some people are getting away with less Debuff accuracy, but if you can beef it up, Juno's slide will really keep Cacus in check, and you'll be able to replace quite a few units including your healer if you have one.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 9, 2021, 11:15 PM

Cacus will target 4 childs with the highest defense with smite. Anyway your suggestion for Lupin is really interesting, I think I will try your skill set up as well. :)

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 9, 2021, 11:12 PM

Just give Lupin less def and she will be fine on the front. Cacus will hit 4 childs with highest defense so set Lupin as 5*+ and you will be fine.

Ps. If your 4 highest def have also the highest HP, Lupin tap can remove smite for 2 of them.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 11, 2021, 01:53 AM

Ended up swapping places between Navi and Lupin, cause i use Lupin regularly in PvP.

And credit to you for showing me earlier what Lupin is actually doing.

Home