HonokaHunter LV.8 Nomad
Oct 8, 2021, 09:56 PM 196 read

Dummies Guide to Ignition?

FORUM

Has anyone written a dummies guide to ignition? I’ve searched here without much luck but if anyone has a link I’d be very grateful!

Comment 7

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Oct 9, 2021, 05:55 AM

The ignition core (the topmost slot):
    -is the only core that provides stats
    -it has primary stats fixed based on its type:
    a) Amplified ATK core (purple)
    b) Amplified DEF core (blue)
    c) Amplified AGL core (yellow)
    d) Amplified CRT core (red)
    -the primary stat caps at 400 at full ignition
    -it gets two randomized secondary stats upon creation
    -secondary stats can never be the same as the primary stat
    -secondary stats can be identical/doubled (eg HPx2)
    -identical amplified secondary stats can surpass primary (600)
    -normal (white) stats aren't necessarily inferior to red (amplified) stats except DEF as it adds way less defense than ADEF:
    a) AATK increases skill damage way more than ATK but ATK can make heals stronger
    b) ACRT can only increase critical damage but CRT can only increase critical rate
    c) AAGL increases weakpoint damage but doesn't increase hit accuracy and evasion like AGL can

The qliphoth tree (the ignition menu of a unit):
    -is available only for 3,4 and 5* units
    -can be used only when a unit is at 60lvl and fully awakened
    -has three paths with empty nodes that incrementally give you the stats the ignition core promises:
    a) the center path is the primary stat of the ignition core (the fixed amplified stat) and additionally every node you unlock in this path will upgrade the unit's skills
    b) the left and right side paths are for the secondary stats
    c) all of the paths require a hefty amount of onyx and the center path always needs a sacrifice of identical base rarity+element to the unit you're igniting
    d) 3* units don't require additional cores (after the ignition core) to unlock nodes but 4*s require cores for the center path and 5*s require cores for every node
    e) the cores you install after the ignition core are only used as node unlockers, they don't offer additional stats so spend the ones you don't want
    -you can replace the ignition core by overriding it to swap the ignition stats
    -overriding will discard the current ignition core but the nodes you have unlocked will remain unlocked so don't fret about starting over

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 9, 2021, 07:37 PM

I wrote a very basic understanding of this in this thread, and it changed the man's life.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5421296/smash-or-trash

Once you make sense of that, and you will, just pretend I sound like a caveman, then the rest is a piece of cake.

Once you understand what I wrote there, the rest is downhill and you'll digest the more detailed explanations much easier.

As a side note, every 100 AMP will be a 30% increase at whatever it does. I could be wrong, that might just be for ATK or CRT. Whatever the case it's good.

The only ones you really care about having a good core are attackers. Everyone else, a good defense. The AMP stats do not make a supporter or healer or debuffer any more potent, it just means they will dish out or handle abuse better. The best cores are best for everyone, BUT ONLY once you have your attackers right, which will probably be never unless you're some crazy whale, and I mean crazy beyond any whale in existence. An entire WB party with everyone sporting amplified ATK AGL CRT would be marvelous, but we really have to set focus on who get's the rare triple stat cores until further notice.

In short the cores you'll want are AGL ATK CRT and for each of those the best cores will be a triple amp stat with atk agl crt stats. They are rare.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 9, 2021, 10:07 PM

grateful am I to you yes I am mmhmm

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 9, 2021, 12:48 AM

There was a post made by a developer asking to provide ignition guide for sone rewards. Try searching on CM Alt dev profile/posts (you can see his nick name on the list on the right side of the Moot site, via browser/pc).

There you can find most of the guide posted, or in theory you can search on google and see if something show up.

Edit: I saw that there is a guide here on Moot, select the “guide” section and you should see a list of recent posts about CM Alt, 4* or 5* one is a ignition guide. (I checked via App on my phone, so it can be different on the website). Ps. It is a basic guide made by CM Alt, for players guides search that post that I wrote above.

• HonokaHunter LV.8 Nomad Oct 9, 2021, 05:15 AM

Thanks 🙏🏻

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 9, 2021, 05:32 AM

No problem. 😁

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 12, 2021, 12:17 PM

I found the link for the ignition guide event, I will post it here if someone need it.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5385427/event-ignition-core-guides-wanted

Home