gamer566807480 LV.1 Mootie
Oct 7, 2021, 03:34 PM 80 read

Came back and need help.

FORUM

I played this game for a month last year and I didn't quite got the hang of it so I gave it up. But I have been playing gachas constantly since then but I saw this gem again so I want to keep playing. My account is level 26 and really bad, I have a couple 5 stars but best one is a level 50 Pallas.   Is there a big guide that covers early to late game? How do I build a good team? What to do with my duplicate 5 stars (yes the police one)? I need a mentor to teach me all.   GGs everyone!

Comment 3

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Oct 7, 2021, 10:40 PM

If you're only lvl26, just play through the stroy missions and you'll pick up lots of crystals... I think i reached max level with a few days, so you get A LOT of in-game currency at first.

Keep all 5* childs you get for now and when you hit lvl 80, post again with the childs you have and we can advise you on who to keep and who to recycle. Most duplicate childs will either be used to uncap to +6 or if they're fodder can be used to create ignition cores or to feed to HOR for targeted childs.

Have fun!

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 7, 2021, 11:17 PM

In my experience, the best thing to do (once you've gone as far as you can go in story mode like Beth said) is to start building a strong PVP team for the Devil Rumble section. Devil Rumble will provide crystals to help you get better characters.

In Moot under the"Posts" section there is a "Guides" subsection that can teach you a lot.

Starting October 14 there is an event called "Lisa's Extra Lessons" that you should try to complete. When that event starts it will be a good time for you to post another "I Need Help" message. You can get some good tips then.

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Oct 10, 2021, 11:56 PM

There are a lot of events to try your luck getting new 5 🌟 childs. To gain crystals to try out a draw, complete daily missions regularly. 3 🌟 childs are pretty common, so use them to level up other childs. If you are a collector like myself, DO NOT expend 1 🌟 and 2 🌟 childs. Some are extremely rare to find by. You will get into the swing naturally. Good luck. 👍

Home