Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Oct 7, 2021, 01:58 PM 193 read

Cacia

FORUM

By the time I got Casia to +5 without ignition, she started outperforming Virupa. I then ignited Cacia to lv. 5.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Cacia image 2

From what I gathered "a turn" is based off of everyone in the party doing an auto attack. Cacia's tap skill is good for 3 turns which is very long. On top of that, the attackers are all moving very fast. Lv 60 +5 is enough. In my case Cacia at times can get 2nd place after Mafdet.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Cacia image 4

There are all these variables that determine damage output. When it comes to Cacia she seems to get stupid strong around half the battle.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Cacia image 6

Even at just +5 no ignition she can potentially hit this hard with all the buffs and debuffs in place, if not very close to it. It should be obvious that Cacia will be useful in future fire World Bosses, and for that reason she's a keeper. When we raise her cap she becomes more than just a booster unit. When fully ignited, I wonder if she'll outperform Mafdet in WB. . . . The title of this thread and the above text is sound, but it's also an excuse for me to show you something you don't care about and If you're reading this it's already too late, now behold !!! An updated flex !!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Cacia image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Cacia image 9

Comment 7

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 02:25 PM

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 7, 2021, 11:48 PM

Well done! I had a sense that she looked worse on paper than in the field

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 8, 2021, 12:40 AM

Uncapped Cacia to +6. It's her tap skill, everytime she taps her ATK increases 36.1% and it stacks as much as 3 times which means Cacia can have an ATK increase of 105%.

Cacia is the 4th highest ATK in the party, but that changes everytime her command list restarts with the tap.

What I find wierd is how all 4 attackers are raining with critical attacks. Seemingly at all times.

It's possible Cacia's stacked warcry does drop her down to 2 stacks every now and then while Lupin casts her slide skill.

I just find it odd that all 4 attackers are dropping mad critical attacks. Virupa would be the one getting knocked down to 4th place in atk status. Cacia has been doing the 2nd most amount of damage too now. She managed to pull that off before I ignited her.

The reason I stopped wasting money, is because I used up all of my fodder, and even dismantled 2 water units to get Cacia to lv 5 ignition.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 8, 2021, 02:20 AM

Both 4 attackers get crits because Lupin’s slide (fully ignited) target 3 attackers, so with 4+ it becomes random.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 8, 2021, 03:12 PM

I'm going to have to go with that.

I was thinking Lupin was buffing the 3 with highest ATK, but no. She literally buffs attackers and 3 at a time. She also seems to be very dicy about it.

Ah Lupin. Such a wonderful way to over extend one self.

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 12, 2021, 07:49 AM

pls teach me your secrets lol it literally takes me a day to get that much damage and u get it in one go😭

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 14, 2021, 07:40 AM

No secret, and I know you're kidding but I'll list what I think it is anyway.

- Uncapping the units to level 60+6

- Igniting Units

- Crafting decent weapons ( Mic )

- Mostly everyone in the party has some type of attack carta. Something to boost atk or agl or crt.

- Choice of units

I also ended up spending stupid amounts of money ( about $1,000 CAD ) on cores and whatever else I got.

Home