YounGod LV.20 The Best
Oct 6, 2021, 02:09 PM 249 read

Using my own meta to destroy the competition (110k more power than me)

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Using my own meta to destroy the competition (110k more power than me) video cover image 0

Comment 5

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 6, 2021, 07:57 PM

gg.
    You might wanna rethink your ignition system. Most childs gain the highest value with the last ignition core, so instead of igniting all a little, focus on key childs and fully ignite one after the other.

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 7, 2021, 12:14 AM

sooo fully invest in childs rather than trying to go across the board?

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 12:30 AM

Yes. Saturn for example gets one more target for her slides ability with the last core. There are exceptions to this rule, mostly childs with focus on tap, but you can easily check every childs ignition development by looking at the skill tree.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 12:57 PM

I like where your heads at but totally on point w Moon's advice , ignition is sort of like uncapping , ie 5★ childs really becoming monsters at +5 and esp +6 fully skilled out kits, so think of the ignition grid like a rally tough set of uncaps and those last two especially being money nodes for certain childs however I am totally in the left field camp of experimental and less conventional teams so I dig that you're doing this I have been tinkering w my fire mono team for a while so far this is one of the . rowdiest and most effective I've had where so far I don't really feel the water meta as much ie thisbe j Mafdet and Eve are only mildly annoying and I frequently take out the entire lot without needing to hit a drive skill at all if I do usually one drive , no one e survived to the second drive so far a bunch of the time occasionally I'll duke it out w an unknown for more than average but I slanted keino towards attack power w her core and Carta so she does some crazy good dmg if I get moved to the ropes for a tank , and she's rugged as hell

so there's fun combos out there beyond. the usual thisbe Mafdet eve dark bunny tank dark Wolfy attacker girl etc , been needing to record a video of a battle or two w these kids

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 8, 2021, 02:16 AM

im jus tryna make a DOT team lol

Home