YounGod LV.20 The Best
Oct 6, 2021, 01:54 PM 227 read

SoRrY i DoNt InVeSt In WaTeR cHiLdS (but i think maxed out kasumi is better than eve, fight me)

FORUM

seriously this is the best i could do😭 give me feedback

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - SoRrY i DoNt InVeSt In WaTeR cHiLdS (but i think maxed out kasumi is better than eve, fight me) image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - SoRrY i DoNt InVeSt In WaTeR cHiLdS (but i think maxed out kasumi is better than eve, fight me) image 3

Comment 6

• LaVolpe95 LV.17 Sage Oct 6, 2021, 02:33 PM

Well, it is hard to give you tips without knowing which other units you have, but let's try.

Basically having that much attackers on your team is pointless (most of them won't be buffed and won't deal much damage). You could improve your damage by replacing them by good supporters (Newbie Mona, Summer Davi, Leo, Maid Sytry) and debuffers (Wood Bathory, Navi, Luin, Kalaratri, Sunbeach Mona).

As you have many defenders and healers on your team, I imagine you're having problems on keeping your team alive. Some units that could help you with that better are Juno, Maat, Mars and Dark Davi. Driving Sweet Sytry can also help.

Your drive order also isn't good, begin by trying Werewolf/Thisbe>Sweet Sytry>Giltine. Those are the best options you have to drive.

Besides all that, if you are a new player, just don't push yourself too hard, relax and enjoy the game. It is normal having low damages at the start, the game is pretty generous and you should have get the useful units soon.

(Also don't buy all those tickets at once, as you won't get those from time refresh, always try to have at most 5)

• LaVolpe95 LV.17 Sage Oct 6, 2021, 02:44 PM

Join one of our Discord communities, you can get a lot of help there!

https://discord.gg/Jz6Qqm7raV

https://discord.gg/ngQZekMfUc

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 7, 2021, 12:19 AM

the only reason i buy so many tickets is because i dont wanna waste time buying more

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 7, 2021, 12:50 AM

and on the attacker part i disagree with cause its not like ragna. so having 5-6 attackers is good enough and theyre all getting buffed

• LaVolpe95 LV.17 Sage Oct 7, 2021, 12:04 PM

If you say so.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 01:11 PM

ignitions if not yet fully uncapped (w exception of a few child's ie unlocking 6x slides , or certain supporters that gain completely new skills at final node etc ) is aittle less optimal , it's like deciding to vacuum under the coffee table while the kitchen is in fire 🔥, there's something you may want to handle first especially since the onyx cost at the uncaps that matter those 5/6 skill tree outs are so onyx expensive, you may want to reserve some resources for good old uncaps and ability level ups so that the magnitide and Imoact of ignited skills really brings back some good returns give. the expensive investment
    but your off to a good start
    have fun 1 :)

Home