Beth LV.7 Nomad
Oct 4, 2021, 06:31 PM 280 read

PVP help!

FORUM

Who would you take out of this line-up for a +2 Summer Love Sytry (not ignited yet) and why?  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PVP help! image 2

Comment 7

• Biska LV.22 Epic Oct 4, 2021, 09:53 PM

Change the tank with Sytry, cuz Clotho is strongest when you are left with 3v3 childs in the pvp arena. But dont do that until you fully ignite Sytry

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 4, 2021, 08:06 PM

What’s your goal? Slack plat V should be doable with your current team. T100 will be quite the stretch, even with Sytry. By the color of your cores I d say you are missing important ADef points. In general, I d switch out Clotho - that is if you can survive without her. Since you are already so far with the ignition, I‘d go all the way ignition with Bath and Saturn, since both will hit more targets on slide (I play auto).
    Bath, Saturn, and Sytry have good synergy because of Baths - debuff eva. If Sytry slides fist, all three can dmg the opponents attacker. I don’t like Ophois slide targeting light. If you can’t survive without Clotho, I d try without Ophois, if Saturn gets max ignited. Saturn makes most sense when manual, I have no idea If you can use her auto in t100.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Oct 4, 2021, 09:45 PM

I'd like to make it to Plat.. I haven't been able to get out of Gold yet :(

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief Oct 5, 2021, 05:57 AM

What is your win %? It takes me something like 70-80 wins to rank so I quit at plat 3 it’s too much lol

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Oct 5, 2021, 11:13 AM

Rank qualification stopped being ratio-based for about 2 years now. It takes a fixed amount of wins and occupying the desired rank before weekly calculation to maintain it/start from it the next week.

PlatV = 50 wins
    PlatIV = 46 wins
    PlatIII = 44 wins
    PlatII = 42 wins
    PlatI = 40 wins

Tap rules over AI's head to see the rest.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 5, 2021, 06:39 PM

If you want to use Sytry, Remove Bathory.

Why ? Because Ophois and Saturn can potentially wipe out the opponents without her, and you know sometimes they do.

Dual attacker parties are nice to play as. My Eve has 300 amp def and I would regret changing that.

I use Lupin in PvP which could at times make reflect a problem for my attackers but not so much Eve.

If you want to get to Platinum V, you'll want to do some swapping and avoiding.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 01:48 PM

I'd nix ophois , Saturn dot along w bathorys will over time take out more units give. the likelihood they'll off your ophois first usually , Saturn dot can hang out after she is gone gone I didn't know she was good I had tons of copies of her and I used her up in other stuff. I got a full lit snipey hildey in the deal but sorta wish I'd built out saturn along w Horus maybe for his curse boostey

Home