FORUM

Poll Closed 41 Voted

Cacus, will you?

• Build & uncap 24
  • Keep one copy 13
  • HOR food 4

Comment 5

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 4, 2021, 04:04 AM

I keep uncap but no investment. Sometimes these child become ND or WB booster child. That's only real reason I keep them. But if I need emergency child for ignition or HoR. I can easily secrifice them. New players might want to sacrifice the not so useful childs to catch up.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 2, 2021, 10:38 PM

I will build her for collection, but she isn’t so useful in any content in my opinion.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 3, 2021, 07:27 PM

I like this format! Kinda miss a „keep without further investment“ - option. That’s what I ll do.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Oct 4, 2021, 06:53 PM

I've been making polls for the last few releases, given Ricemine isn't giving out tier lists, I thought it would be nice to have community polls here for newer players to get an idea

And the keep without further investment is the "one copy" option, but I'll make it clearer next time!

• Henflo LV.10 Nomad Oct 3, 2021, 11:37 PM

i will just uncap her because she is so cute, her cow skin was unexpected and came out of nowhere for me but now i cant live without it hahahahaha jokes aside to be honest i dont know if she is going to be usefull for the content so i cant really help in telling you to keep her or to fodder her

Home