metallink0946 LV.2 Lurker
Oct 2, 2021, 03:00 PM 332 read

Is this team setup good for this time WB?

FORUM

hi im quite new here so I want to know is my setup are good for WB if there any place you want me to change please tell me because I don’t know a lot about this game system so here is my team my team can deal about 5M - 8M  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this team setup good for this time WB? image 10

Comment 5

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 3, 2021, 06:17 AM

Removing Dana would help you a lot. She's weak and she can't boost the defense for 10 members

If you need a tank to defend the entire first row, use Mars ( 5* Water tank. Only for WB is Mars better than Dana.

Since you were showing gear, I wanted to see what carta Thetis has, but she's the one you have unlisted. If it's the carta called "Beach Buffet" then give that to Eve only for this WB.

Eve and Thetis both cast poison, but as you might know they will cancel out one another, which is why this time we've commanded Thetis to not use her tap at all. Eve's poison does more damage and with that carta ( Beach Buffet ), the boss will take about 1,164 DMG for every time someone hits her ( this example is with a completed prism, regardless you'll see a difference with this carta.) It really adds up.

Just in case and as a reminder for some I'll mention, Poison damage shows up as the dark green digits ( light green digits is healing which isn't the case here)

• metallink0946 LV.2 Lurker Oct 3, 2021, 07:40 AM

Thetis is not in the list because she doesn’t wear any item(I ran out of item LOL) but thank for your advice

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 2, 2021, 09:14 PM

Sure, you can use her to increase the atk of your water attackers. I mean she isn’t used so much now, but in your situation if you don’t have other atk buffers (as light Sytry) is a good option.

• AQ_xX LV.6 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 06:41 PM

Try to use another supporter or debuffer instead of Ophois

• metallink0946 LV.2 Lurker Oct 2, 2021, 07:40 PM

oh i forgot. is anemone good for wb ?

Home