Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion
Oct 2, 2021, 06:10 AM 384 read

Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both.

FORUM

Hi again, as Tony Li ask for it, I will try to show you which one is better against Fire WB. Let’s begin. Here my current team:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 2

Leader: Kalaratri Drive order: Fancy Sytry, Mercury and Giltine (For other childs skill order check my previous post) Here my current Virupa, she has an Agi core with 2x atk amp:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 4

TEST SLIDE:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 7

• Highest crt damage was about 750k+, on average was about 5/600k+ TEST TAP:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Virupa Slide or Tap. Let’s compare both. image 10

• Highest crt damage was about 250k+ but most of the times without buffs she not gained lot of them and on average the damage was about 150k+ As you can see from the practice mode tests, Virupa slide gain over 20k damage output thanks to lot of buffs (for example: Water Davi, Light Sytry, Leo and many others). • Is it worth it to max her slide? Probably yes if you want higher damage vs WB but if you have other childs that need investment with onyx, this isn’t a priority so value what your box need most and than decide what to do. To conclude, I believe that her Slide is better for WB then her tap. That’s all for now. Until next time.

Comment 13

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 07:10 AM

Just as a heads up, before you start dropping mad onyx into her slide, it might require Virupa to have max ignition.

My Virupa is max skill, L5 ignition (Amp Atk/Amp Agl/crt) with a generic SC Atk/Crt, and her Tap battle and slide battle damage are very close to each other (Tap damage is about 500k more on avg.)

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 2, 2021, 07:19 AM

Right, I didn’t consider that.. thanks for highlighting it.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 07:09 AM

Thank you very much for this and I'll be upgrading her slide skills.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 10:50 AM

Virupa with Napping Place damage almost the same on tap or slide. Switch to Reuska SC tap average 30-40 million, slide about 70 million. The only issue is Eve went from hitting 70 million to now 30-40 million with Napping Place. So my total damage in almost as before unless I have another copy of either warm reprieve or Reuska SC lol. At least I know that for the future WB I can do more damage 😊

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 2, 2021, 10:19 PM

I see, maybe the carta add more damage on her slide.. I didn’t consider that too. Sorry :)

My Madfet has the best carta (Rusalka’s Unrequited love carta, 22% atk on WB), Eve has the 22% atk for ragna (welcome carta) and my Virupa use warm reprieve carta (22% weak point skill final blow on wb). I thought that weak point skill works the same for tap or slide.. maybe I’m wrong here.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 11:33 PM

As you said in the other post Virupa does more damage on slide because all the slide buffs also equipped with the right DC. Napping place increase slide skill dmg by 1500 for WB. Its fixed damage.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 3, 2021, 02:50 AM

I was referring that maybe with the right carta and maybe some tap buffers her tap could be better than her slide with slide buffers.. but I can’t test that I don’t have good tap buffers (fire hermes fully ignited for example)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 3, 2021, 06:47 AM

I think that still needs more testing. In the case of Virupa scoring lower with tap, Mafdet and Eve also scored lower indicating a more unfortunate run in the buff department for the attackers.

I think all that needs to be examined is if your Virupa can break 56,000,000 damage with her tap. If not then slide wins.

If I were conducting this test I would do this....

- The entire front row will be tanks

- The entire back row will be attackers

- No buffs, no debuffs just raw fighting

- Virupa must use a generic weapon that does not boost tap or slide damage.

A party like this will allow us to measure the difference between Virupa's tap and slide damage easier. In theory, one should be much larger than the other every single time.

It's also a bit of a pain in the ass to do, you'd want to screenshot whichever party you dismantle to run these tests.

• Yen+ LV.12 Chief Oct 2, 2021, 11:45 AM

Isnt leifang doing same work as bathory?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 2, 2021, 09:43 PM

I had 1 slot free because Kalaratri has the same leader as Babel so I tried some child there. Sun Beach Mona die 1 time there so I used Leifang instead for extra def reduction. Bathory will have most of the time charge buffs, Leifang not many, they have different speed so in theory both can be used together.

Btw now I’m using again Babel as leader because for me Kalaratri leader seems a bit bugged because Juno didn’t land his debuff a lot with her. With Babel instead he work better… Idk.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 3, 2021, 05:21 PM

I think is more easier if we add a tap buffer (as fire hermes fully ignited, that I don’t have) and set her as T, with slide buffers she hit higher with the slide. As proof of this the difference between the critical damages I think is sufficient. 250x4 vs 750x3 (1000 vs 2250).

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 3, 2021, 05:52 PM

There are 4 Childs that buff slide skills Werewolf, Lupin, Light Sytry, and Water Davi. While only 2 childs buff tap skills Werewolf and Hermes. It's clear to see slide win over tap if you have all the supports plus slide skills upgraded. Just don't use Napping Place SC because it's useless with fix damage.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 3, 2021, 08:22 PM

I don’t know… probably Hermes ignited give enough damage increase to Virupa’s tap to make it worth it to tap only. That player (I forgot his nick) that achieved 540+ M damage use Hermes and Virupa with tap.

Home