Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage
Oct 1, 2021, 02:17 PM 791 read

Hey Shift up, what are you doing?

FORUM

Hey friendos super fun update. Let's start with the really cool thing you did where you nerfed the world boss purple card rates without saying anything. Previous rates:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey Shift up, what are you doing? image 2

and the new super DUPER good ones!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey Shift up, what are you doing? image 4

Good work on that one guys, Oh also you fucked up the rates on your boss milestones and that one's actually documented! You posted in the update that the rates are as so:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey Shift up, what are you doing? image 6

and now there are threads here and on CN moot about these clearly being incorrect.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Hey Shift up, what are you doing? image 8

Could you maybe make sure that the update introducing ad revenue functions correctly?   yes i mad.

Comment 9

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 1, 2021, 02:27 PM

was there really any need to nerf things this hard, Shift Up?

The disappointment I feel when I flipped my 6 cards for this really make me wanna rage quit.

Did you guys really think we get a lot of good stuff too easy and then decided to make everything THIS bad?

Come on, Shift Up, this is just so unfair and really bad.

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Oct 1, 2021, 02:30 PM

card flips were always disappointing. The changing of the rates without any note and then the clear bug with the milestone rewards is a problem.

Unfortunately they could fix all of that and statistically you'd still get five 4* units lul

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Oct 1, 2021, 02:39 PM

Hi, Gramamanamanees! We are already aware of the issue regarding the current World Boss Milestone Rewards. Our team is already investigating this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

• Kaladin LV.3 Lurker Oct 1, 2021, 02:53 PM

what about the daily card rewards? people were especially mad about those.

• dikstra LV.20 S Oct 1, 2021, 02:55 PM

As said, this isn't just about the milestones, you've nerfed daily card flip rates without any notice. It's yet another matter that needs fixing.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 1, 2021, 04:10 PM

Heard that one too often lately

• Mihir LV.4 Lurker Oct 1, 2021, 06:44 PM

What about the daily card rates???

• Taihou LV.10 Nomad Oct 2, 2021, 05:20 AM

hi, cm shift. as apology you can increase bloodgems drop, say, 2 per boss

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Oct 1, 2021, 06:12 PM

big oof

Home