Beth LV.7 Nomad
Sep 28, 2021, 04:39 PM 237 read

Best SC for Summer Sytry?

FORUM

I finally got lucky in HOR and got three copies of her in row! Not sure what's the best SC for her though? Thoughts?

Comment 6

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 28, 2021, 06:25 PM

Congrats. She is absolutely usable at +2.

Card wise, have a look what the top players in dr use I d say. Prob. Accidental Valentine or Showtime for bulk, Summer Date at Home for debuff acc up, Prince Carry for speed. Kinda depends on your play style and how fragile you can afford her to be.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Sep 28, 2021, 11:52 PM

I run fully uncapped: Ophois, Clotho, Thisbe, Pomona, & Bathory atm... Will probably sub out Pomona or Bathory.. so she can be a little squishy, but she'll need some bulk.

atm I have her with a random SC that boosts agl. BUt I was wondering if there was a normally used one?

• Biska LV.22 Epic Sep 28, 2021, 09:57 PM

Am using the sc with boosted debuff acc for her. its pretty good for pvp

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 29, 2021, 12:51 AM

You mean this carta?

I use Showtime most of the times for all content. I didn’t try using that one yet, is it better?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 29, 2021, 04:01 AM

I love this card on Bremen for example. Since Sythry already has faily high accuracy, using Accidental Valentine or Showtime could make up for missing HP option(s) on Ignition core or poor gear.
    Or put the other way arround: If Sythry does not get focused because of low Atk and high HP, and you have high likeability and/or bulk in general, you might as well use this card or Princess Carry to get the best out of your debuffer. I like these cards in front row of endless, since the childs there are not ment to life for ever and you wanna squeze out more debuffs before they die.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Sep 29, 2021, 02:32 AM

I have a copy of summer date also. I haven't raise it yet. I am upgrading the prince carry me for speed first. but would like to know which SC would be better to prioritize.

Home