Krampus LV.2 Lurker
Sep 22, 2021, 09:35 AM 184 read

RESTORE ACCOUNT

FORUM

Hello everyone today I was playing the game normally when I accidentally unlinked my account, without seeing and exiting the game when I went to play a while later I couldn't access my account again when I use facebook start a new account please don't want to stop playing.

Comment 14

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 22, 2021, 11:33 AM

Did you link to facebook and gmail ?

Also you need to let us know if you're on iOS or Android.

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 23, 2021, 11:26 AM

1 - my account was only on facebook, it so happens that when I accidentally logged out I ran out of login forms this is my problem... I don't know what to do

2 - android use

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 24, 2021, 08:21 AM

Did some digging around and I hope this helps.

Just in case I'll mention, If you have multiple facebook accounts, be sure you're interacting with the correct one. If you're on Android we sometimes run into a similar problem when we have multiple gmail accounts.

Check the "restore app" section in the link below and for your sake I hope it has something there you can use or send to the devs.

Good luck to you.

https://developers.facebook.com/appeal/

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 24, 2021, 09:50 AM

it turns out that the problem is not facebook, i have my facebook account but i logged out my destiny child account which was on facebook and there are no more login ways to enter my destiny child account because it was only on facebook this print and from facebook that says I have an account through destiny but I unlinked the account, I will use the print for the game supports to prove that I have the account but I can't login because I unlinked through destiny child accidentally, I sent one ticket for the game. thanks for answering.

remembering that I logged out in the game in the login options, you know, I accidentally pressed it and didn't see it, then I was unable to log in because I had no ways to login to the account because I logged out accidentally

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 24, 2021, 11:01 PM

Looks hopeful.

On that facebook page at the bottom there is a "User ID" for Destiny Child and your facebook account.

The user ID is not the same as your game ID, but give your user ID from facebook to the devs as described for tech support. You probably already did this by now.

Hopefully facebook's data has enough information for the devs to help you restore your account.

When you get your data back, you can also link a gmail account just in case something like this happens again.

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 24, 2021, 11:41 PM

yes i found the facebook id now i'm waiting for the supports to answer me by email thanks for the help

• BalanceBlind LV.2 Lurker Sep 22, 2021, 06:05 PM

I think that it would be better to write to customers service

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 23, 2021, 11:27 AM

do you think they can recove?
    they ask for my account id but i don't remember it

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 22, 2021, 09:34 PM

Try to uninstall and reinstall the game, than you could in theory log in with the right account. Your account was linked with FB before? I did this when I changed my phone and it solved my problem (I logged with a new account instead of my old one). If this not work for you, maybe you should ask help from the support. Good luck 🍀

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 23, 2021, 11:29 AM

it turns out that the account ran out of login forms when I accidentally logged out of facebook and there is no login form so when I log in with facebook it doesn't enter my account because there is no login form

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 24, 2021, 08:34 AM

See my previous reply.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Sep 25, 2021, 05:21 AM

if you want to know your game ID. look up post that you posted from here with your id. I am sure you had posted for events suck as ace of deck,one shot or other events with id.

• Krampus LV.2 Lurker Sep 26, 2021, 11:46 AM

I never cared about it. I just came in here to see events and tips. Normally I didn't have an account I created to get help to restore the
    account the game supporters haven't responded to me a few days ago I'm getting sad

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 26, 2021, 01:35 PM

It's the weekend. Even in here we don't see any activity from staff members at this time.

Home