Beth LV.7 Nomad
Sep 18, 2021, 11:36 PM 297 read

Ricemine Global

FORUM

Does anyone know why the tier listing haven't been updated for the most recent child additions?   I use RMGB a lot for help with team comps and what I should invest time/currency in and I've noticed it getting slower and slower to update and now no tier score at all. Not particularly helpful when there's only a small window to make the choice whether to merge up or not.   Edit: Obviously I know RL comes first, I was just wondering if anyone knew who was behind the website and if there was a specific reason that the Global site was slowing down.

Comment 4

• Yen+ LV.12 Chief Sep 19, 2021, 02:09 AM

maybe cuz, he/she still doesnt have enough data on new childs.

or he/she is really busy with IRL stuff.

• Draekon LV.17 Sage Sep 19, 2021, 12:06 PM

They used to update them sooner. I have seen ratings change later. I don't mind getting a rough estimate before the event passes.

What I do is look at the Japan version for an estimate. You just need to make sure that the skills are similar.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Sep 19, 2021, 09:19 AM

Just a guess:

It seemed to slow down when ignition was introduced. If it's not real life getting in the way, I would guess that with ignition and Endless Duels and more childs getting added it's harder to keep up to date, and harder to rate childs relative to all others, which is why the child skill data is up, but not the Game Mode ratings.

• TwoFour LV.6 Nomad Sep 20, 2021, 08:40 AM

in the case of Myra for one, there's less info to go off cause she's not in the JP version.

Home