Paradox3759 LV.2 Lurker
Sep 15, 2021, 08:03 PM 154 read

Dear DC Devs, please consider creating an Official Discord or Reddit Community alongwith Moot

FORUM

I think everyone along with me already knows that Moot is almost dead. And in my case, it's not even available on App store or Play Store anymore. I would like to request the Devs to consider creating an official Discord server or a Reddit community where players like me can easily converse with eachother and Devs can listen to their problems just as they do on moot. I'm not telling you to totally sideroad MOOT, but to expand your base, please consider expanding to Discord or Reddit also. I don't know how many people will think like me, but this is just an opinion/request from my side. Discord and Reddit are way more popular than Moot and in my opinion it wouldn't be much of a hassle to use them as many gamers already use these. Since Moot is already dead and many players have never even heard of it, I thought maybe I should say it here. There are many perks of using Discord or Reddit over Moot and they are similar in many ways to Moot. I think some players will agree with me. Thanks.

Comment 7

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Sep 16, 2021, 10:13 AM

Hi, Paradox3759! Thank you for your suggestion. We will share this with our team for the improvement of the game. We ask for your patience as it may take some time before we can implement any updates or changes based on our player's feedback.

• Paradox3759 LV.2 Lurker Sep 16, 2021, 11:32 AM

Thank you for replying back! I will be waiting :)

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Sep 15, 2021, 10:33 PM

While not official there are actually some very active discord communities!

This link is specifically for Destiny Child's Global client:
    https://discord.gg/tW3Spdz

and this one is for all versions of the client (KR, JP, GL):
    https://discord.gg/ypk2EsNw

• Paradox3759 LV.2 Lurker Sep 15, 2021, 10:41 PM

I'm aware of the unofficial ones.
    That's why I specifically wrote "Official" in certain sentences.
    There's a different taste when Devs runs the server.

• Easy Rhino LV.10 Breacher Sep 16, 2021, 12:28 AM

agreed, it would be great to have an official server

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Sep 16, 2021, 11:20 PM

Yeah I'm sure they'll create official one after 3 years :pepesmile:

• Ojo018 LV.10 Nomad Sep 20, 2021, 11:23 PM

reddit to me has a special place for me.

It's in one word described.

Controversial.

Originally, should be posted with the intent about news and media of specific themes.

However, the internet disregard the rules.

And thus, all users post about everything in there, from picture galleries to memes and trolling videos.

I do like to have a better social platform. But it's becoming difficult to have a safe one.

Home