Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Sep 14, 2021, 11:50 PM 219 read

Smash or trash

FORUM

I feel like maybe this is more of a jackpot core than I thought it was initially, don't want to waste it on a intragrid node so just checking to make sure if this needs to be reserved for an initial ignition start on a fighter or some debuffer, have made more than a few mistakes using wrong ones in past so trying to get a handle on these things Thoughts?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Smash or trash  image 2

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 15, 2021, 12:31 AM

It's one of the best cores the game has to offer, and it's for attacker.

Make it the initial core for some crazy attack unit sometime.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 15, 2021, 12:35 AM

dang! whew glad I asked ! I had a noob thought if attackers use atk or crt cores but I remember you mentioning how agl is really important for weak point skills and helps across the board but for ragnas and wb trials in particular ,I'll save it and start reviewing my attackers to see ,thanks !!!

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 15, 2021, 01:52 AM

Amp Agi help mainly for Ragna (fever damage), for WB is less important. Anyway yes the core is really good for attackers.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 15, 2021, 06:15 AM

When you "fully ignite" a unit with that, you should see...

300 amp ATK
    300 amp CRT
    400 amp AGL <--- 400, see ? 400 !

Because it's an agility core it will have 100 more amp AGL, but if it were an attack core it would have 100 more ATK and so on. With that in mind an Attack and Critical core with those 3 stats are also solid gold, and with that agility core in the series, they are the 3 most sought after cores, period.

A Defense core with those 3 stats is also nice and creamy. The attacker would easily be able to hack it better in PvP and also slay bosses like a hotshot.

When it comes to other classes, amplified ATK/CRT/AGL is nothing but a nice touch on their low significant damage, so even they will hit harder, but we don't care about the amplified stats on debuffers or supporters, (except for amp def), as they don't make or break the skills we use them for.

Defenders of course are better with amplified DEF.

Healers also like ATK stats, if you boost attack on a healer you'll see bigger regens and other heals, and even more so when it's a critical. In the end a healer isn't required to be more insane than they are when you can make a sick attacker. Our healers are already giving the bosses a hard time without being special.

If you wish you can override a unit you wish had that, and you won't need to give them anymore cores.

Another thing about that Core, it's kinda flexible. If you use it in PvP, you'll want a good defenses cause as usual your attacker won't take much abuse. You opponent's attackers often target the one with the highest ATK first, though S. Hildr in particular with prey on the 2 with lowest HP, and with extreme preadjust ( she's strong ).

As Gatsu mentioned, that core's specialty, raids. Last dark Raid I used S. Hildr to 1 shot it, but at first I couldn't do it until I swapped out her core for amplified AGL, and that's what did it. I can't remember if I gave credit to bigger fever times cause S. Hildr is a slider which is a type of slow attacker so most of the damage done came from S. Hildr shredding the boss with slide skills.

For WB, amplified agility most likely leans to the positive side, the attackers glory is shared with other attackers in WB.

Personally. The day I get a core like that, I wouldn't use it right away. I like to test the waters before I decide what to do with my resources. For example giving that to Annie would've yielded so much regret, cause Ayane is out-shinning Annie on her own turf and Ayane going to show up for WB and outshine Annie over there again.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 15, 2021, 12:29 PM

this reply taught me more about this stuff that I think all other posts in the subject previously combined , I think the way you unpack it helps a ton thanks again
    if I had ayane would totally
    i am leaning towards maybe firing up Elizabeth she's such a great dark tapper and her slide would be devastating in wb I think when all crted up
    I have fire bathory but low uncaps so she's a work in progress ,her uncaps elude me like heck but she's a long term build, I feel like her with this core and zivas sick leader skill of of agl+15% to fire team members might be really nasty
    I have ambivalence Davi all 60/6 and awakened just need to sink onyx into her I remember Karl saying she becomes one of
    the next wood Ragna attackers
    so that's where Im at , maxed Liz ie maxed siren, maxed b hikdr for tippy taps
    vs ambivalence Davi for future raid or keep in investing in fire Bathory 60/1 since she seems to be ubiquitous OP for all major tracks
    my s hildr is all kit w a super nice atk crt hp core you helped me decide on and I have a good core non first node for eve already I am pretty sure

here's where you advice has helped me I had a bad a$$ core I ended up sticking on Hildy
    crt core w amp crt amp atk amp atk it's a real piece if work she's an absolute monster w it she just needs better gear for damn that +600 on attack is extra
    I stuck a cool one on tamamo before that not really understanding this agl and attackers deal yet for kicks to mirror a similar op one I used on Jupiter ,she's a real problem now lol

• Tony Li LV.8 Nomad Sep 15, 2021, 02:24 AM

Artemis a good choice, amp agl and amp crt increase magic damage. Not the best core but still a great core. Anytime you get a 3x attack amp core is a blessing.

Home