Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius
Sep 12, 2021, 08:52 PM 489 read

Its been forever since i one shooted raid boss

FORUM

I really love how abaddon has been helping me twice in one shooting boss, love this guy. Hopefully his pactmaker skin would be released soon

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Its been forever since i one shooted raid boss image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Its been forever since i one shooted raid boss image 3

Comment 15

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2021, 04:10 AM

With that setup the downtime for each member is super low.

I'd take ignited Abaddon over Mech Commander any day but cores are insane and I never saw the opportunity since my Mech was already made.

Hat's off to Mona, she is indeed a powerful unit.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Sep 13, 2021, 12:43 PM

Can u elaborate what do u mean with low downtime? I dont experiment much since i dont have another spare grass attackers/supporters to do that. I feel like my team is super quick when i played it but idk if it could be any quicker

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2021, 05:56 PM

I uploaded a video. Low downtime as in the units are quick as you mentioned.

Upgrading your Sytry will probably make you faster, but it's not a big deal since the deed is done.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Sep 13, 2021, 11:33 PM

Thanks imma check ur video and see if i could improve my team further

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 05:32 AM

This is a fully uncapped Sytry, no ignition.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Sep 18, 2021, 01:13 AM

Wow its such a huge speed boost, hopefully im lucky enough to get more of her dupes

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2021, 02:20 AM

Yay! Ive been using Abandon too! I havent one shot yet though :)

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Sep 13, 2021, 04:53 AM

would use annie over abaddon

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2021, 09:28 AM

I tried, but wasnt doing more than this setup.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Sep 13, 2021, 12:39 PM

I havent ignited annie so i dont use her. I havent even decided whether to ignite annie or daphnis

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 05:38 AM

Same here. At the rate of core materials I think I'll pass away before I prioritize Annie and Daphnis.

• SimExa LV.26 Insomniac Sep 13, 2021, 10:47 AM

I decided to use Annie and ignited her. Sadly, I cannot one shot this Ragna with her and this team. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 🤔 6Mil is my highest damage.

Anyway, Congrats Ivy! One day, I will shall one shot a boss. 👍

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 04:54 AM

How's Annie's amplified stats ?

I find Annie isn't what she's supposed to be. She's a slider and her fixed damage is a measly 25,209, plus the fixed damage only works if it's a critical slide skill.

Virupa is a finer example of a raid attacker who has a fixed damage of 202,100 aside from the damage she does tapping.

When Annie was first released during a water raid, she was unable to beat the boss who had 6 million HP i think. We had to ask the Devs to make her stronger and they complied.

Annie is supposed to be the greatest attack unit for this raid, but it is Ayane who is a collaboration WB unit, when Ignited is stupid strong.

Play manually.

Before you begin fevertime, you'll want a freshly applied Bathory swipe skill. Bathory's swipe skill also has a fail rate, so it'll be up to you to hold off if Bathory fails at that particular moment.

Drive order for this party should be

Annie, Lupin, Annie ...

Then for the rest of the battle...

Lupin, Sytry, Annie.

I hope this information works for you. I'm also interested to know about your Annie's amplified stats cause no amplified AGL can really hinder a slow attackers success rate in raids. If your Annie's ignition looks good, the Devs will most likely increase ignited Annie's fixed damage, as 25,000 is laughable while she's a slow attacker and the boss has 11 million HP.

• SimExa LV.26 Insomniac Sep 17, 2021, 02:29 AM

This my Annie, I will give your advice a try and hope to one shot this boss. 👍

• Robert5536 LV.1 Mootie Sep 13, 2021, 09:13 PM

Thanks for sharing, I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and helpful that you will write many more posts like this one. https://www.mcdvoice.wtf/

Home