ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader
Sep 11, 2021, 12:01 AM 165 read

[STREAM] 🔴 NOW ON TWITCH ! (FR + ENG)

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [STREAM] 🔴 NOW ON TWITCH ! (FR + ENG)  image 1

Welcome, all Masters !   I started the game in January 2019 in full 100% Free-To-Play ! (0€)   I am a french streamer, I talk little english if you talk in the tchat ! ✌ This a stream chill on Destiny Child if you want to talk about this game, join this stream !   I share with you my dailies farm, tips and tricks !   Let's GO !!! To kill the New Ragna:Break Saison 20 : Restoration at Lvl.40 ! --- Twitch ➡ https://www.twitch.tv/zelphus ---

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [STREAM] 🔴 NOW ON TWITCH ! (FR + ENG)  image 3

Comment 3

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 11, 2021, 08:07 AM

I know Ayane is the one, and it looks as though I'll have no choice but to give up my cores to her.

Doesn't seem to be any cheaper alternative this time.

Ironically this is a time we'll be making some nice cores too. With that we can double down on spending, or pass on 1 shotting the boss and use these nice cores on a more commonly used unit.

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Sep 11, 2021, 01:02 PM

With a good set of equipment, 3* Mech Commando is enough to one-shot. Reused my ignited Mech Commando from previous water ragna.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 11, 2021, 02:10 PM

Much appreciated, I had 3 options and not knowing which road to take to save money.

I got Mech Commander self healing with 3rd option on Ai Mic, I'll swap out Aurora for Mona.

Mech Commander needs a better core too. I have an agility core with ATK, ATK, AGL. I might try.

EDIT: I pulled it off with just bringing in Mona.

Home