Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief
Sep 10, 2021, 05:50 PM 771 read

How to 1 shot??

FORUM

Hi fellow player! Richardo papa here. Im kinda struggling to 1 shot current ragna i try to mix match wood supporter ( vacation lisa, new aurora, sytry, and newbie mona) just to get around 7-8M dmg. Here my team comp, any suggestions or what should i change? Big thanks

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to 1 shot?? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to 1 shot?? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to 1 shot?? image 5

Comment 22

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 06:17 PM

Lupin S,t,t
    Annie S
    Try Annie lead instead
    Sometimes Aurora might not be able to ignore reflect so you will need weapon option C that recovers HP

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 06:21 PM

I am not certain if the tap recovery works during fever, since I have never tested it.

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 07:14 PM

Hi Tony! Thanks for the answer & suggestions, appreciate that!
    And yes! Recover percentage of dmg work well during fever time, unfortunately still can't manage to 1 shot, the interestingly 3* attacker with fully ignited manage to 1shot that's awesome and my annie can't do that. I tried to make annie lead amd still can't manage to 1 shot.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 07:23 PM

switch out aurora for nmona. if you can reach 4 fevers you should be able to one shot. what core is on Annie and SC, weapon option plays a big roll too.

I one shot with MSytry lead, Nmona, Lupin, Neptune and Mech

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 07:30 PM

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 08:42 PM

here's my carta and core, i using deff core since has 3 ampli

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 08:43 PM

and here's the weapon options

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 10, 2021, 07:44 PM

The only suggestions that I could give you is to put Annie on the first slot so she will act first and miss less crts (on full-auto)… (remember to correct than the drive order if you do that).

Lupin need to be set up as STTT, Annie S skill order.

Now, if your Annie has an option on her weapon to gain HP while attacking, could be worth it try to swap Aurora for your +6 Newbie Mona for extra chances to land her aid buff. Or add Newbie Mona for Aurora and on manual play tap her to give vampirism to Annie before fever… is up to you.

Another could be to try to use Annie as leader, but Sytry is good as well.

Good luck 🍀

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 08:49 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll try it asap, and yeah i had that weapon option.

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 09:09 PM

wow big thanks gatsu, the dmg outcome improve greatly but still haven't been able to trigger 4rd fever, like toeknee said should i change the weapon that has agi?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 10, 2021, 10:24 PM

I think that normal crt or agi in the main stats of the weapon don’t matter that much… if you have one that is top tier (Flask, Mic, Bari weapons) use that. If you don’t have them yet use the A grade weapon with the best option that you have.

What is important is Amp agi on the core or one with 2x amp atk. Do you have other cores with those stats?

Amp def will not help you in Ragna Break.

Ps. Congrats for your score, I’m glad my tips help you a little. :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 10, 2021, 07:59 PM

I stress "The attacker needs amplified AGL."

You're using a defense core, though if it offers amp AGL that's fine. How's the core and do you need to swap it ?

Also the best weapon to use on bosses is Passionate Mic, agl boost. The Q Flask has the same atk but it's CRT is useless when Lupin is in the party.

I also noticed a lot of the hot shots are using Ayane instead of Annie, which is kinda messed up considering we'd expect Annie to rip the boss harder, but apparantly not.

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 08:47 PM

Thanks for suggesting i'll try it right away! And yeah, i don't have ayane so i infesting on annie... but Don't work quite well.. and here's the core

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 10, 2021, 09:07 PM

Dude. Before swapping your core, change the carta to "Dive".

Your current SC is for tappers.

Oh gosh ; ;

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 09:16 PM

I don't have dive carta atm, so i just use wandering doryeong any alternatives?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 10, 2021, 09:39 PM

Without considering the special option, better to use the strongest thing you have.

Anything with higher atk

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 11, 2021, 04:36 AM

If you have Fancy Sytry carta, it is good as well for Ragna, probably it has the highest attack value (2143, maxed prism), the other stat is agi.. it will add % skill final blow.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 11, 2021, 12:34 AM

Wandering Doryeong is a tap card so won't help Annie at all. Do you have In Sister's Arms SC? And then do you have any of these equipments with A or even B grade mic, flask and Bari Fan? If you do use them instead, fully enhance it asap. Now we have craft equipment rate up it's the perfect time to craft S grade options.

Slot one try to get A grade add % HP to attack (600 attack) or S grade increase atk/increase all stats.

Slot 2 would Be when attacking with slide add % of damage (1000 ) or S grade that gives 1000 damage up to 2000. (2000 is really hard to get, so far I only have one)

3 slot is recovery HP, ignore defense in S grade is also something you should aim for.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 11, 2021, 01:21 AM

this is how to optimize your setup skills. Attacker is on the slot 1 for full auto for all Ragna. Your Annie should set up slide only. You don't need Aurora since you have recovery HP on weapon option. Newbie Mona gives more skill guage speed and higher chance of aid also because you NMona is +6. Your drive order MSytry, Nmona, Annie. Good luck! ps amp agl is better than amp crt and normal atk is also good if you don't have 3 amp attacking core for ragna

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 11, 2021, 04:39 AM

I agree with you that Fancy Sytry carta will not give Annie more damage on crts but It will help her on fever damage, and the stats of that carta are still useful. :)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 10, 2021, 08:43 PM

also weapon recovery is ok but self applied or buff from a supporter or tank of vampirism works exceedingly well if not better I'm also trying to find another 3M or so to get from my 7--8M dmg to a one shotable range
    I suspect given my child's I may need a few cores to light up bikini Lisa so I can access her 40 percent tap boost if I cannot make it work with an experimental Hermes substitute.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Sep 12, 2021, 08:58 PM

-Use n.mona instead of aurora, ur mona is way stronger than her.
    -Lupins skill order: slide tap
    Annie skill order: slide and tapjust before fever
    -Drive order: annie n.mona annie/lupin (she has tap skill boost, so try which one is better cause i dont use annie)

Home