Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin
Sep 10, 2021, 01:50 PM 149 read

Ignition core for Actress Saturn

FORUM

I'm going to ignite Actress Saturn and I'd like some opinions. Should I use one of these cores or wait for something better. I'm not in a hurry BTW.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition core for Actress Saturn image 2

Comment 6

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Sep 10, 2021, 02:02 PM

She's a debuffer disguised as an attacker as she kills with her Curse rather than her regular attacks. Focusing on survivability is better. Amp DEF - HPx2 is best for her.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 06:32 PM

She should be mainly use for PVP amp def, amp atk, HP is also a solid choice. You should have a much higher chance of getting this versus 2xhp.
    From my own experience I have never came across a Amp def and 2xhp which is the best core for pvp attackers.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Sep 10, 2021, 06:27 PM

I'd take the ATK with double agility core so that her debuffs are more likely to land

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 06:54 PM

Amp agl increase weakness attack.
    Amp atk, amp alg x 2 is best core for ragna besides child with crt fever such as BHildra. Use it wisely and btw you have tremendous luck. ( This game hates me. I still have gotten a single god core)

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Sep 10, 2021, 07:23 PM

Agi does not influence debuff accuracy, but attack accuracy. Amp Agi effect is further reduced for pvp, where Saturn shines. In pvp you need defensive cores, amp atk + agi makes your Saturn melt in no time.

I wouldn’t want to use any of these cores and better go for any Amp Def + HP + X core.

• Hayyy LV.5 Lurker Sep 11, 2021, 05:33 PM

best core: amp def/ hp hp

Home