tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad
Sep 10, 2021, 08:29 AM 221 read

No option to buy the 100th Core Material for these new recipes.

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - No option to buy the 100th Core Material for these new recipes. image 1
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - No option to buy the 100th Core Material for these new recipes. image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - No option to buy the 100th Core Material for these new recipes. image 2

Creating a normal core requires only 99 materials, and if you don't have enough, you can buy more with crystals. But you can only buy up to 99. Yet the new recipes require 100, so you basically have to farm story mode as the only way or wait for events. It seems pretty inefficient as a system.

Comment 7

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 08:33 AM

It's to try and make you spend.

I've played for coming up on a year and I've never had to spend a cent on the game and I have most top tier childs at +4-6. They have to make their money some way or us F2Pers wouldn't be able to enjoy the game!

• tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Sep 10, 2021, 09:40 AM

I honestly think it was an oversight. The last core can be gotten in story mode or just waiting on mission events, but it just makes no sense why we can't convert with crystals when one mechanic require 99 while the other require 100. An easy fix is making it possible to buy more than 99 cores at a time with crystals.

• Yen+ LV.12 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 09:25 AM

These new core boxes give you a Triple AMP stats core.

For just 1 more material + 500k gold you wil get a great core to put on childs

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 10, 2021, 10:15 AM

Did you try to forge one of them? In those core lucky box there are lower tier cores (with 2x or less amp) or there are only 3x amp?

• Yen+ LV.12 Chief Sep 10, 2021, 10:30 AM

there are only 9 cores on lucky box. (Combination of AMP stats)

(AMP ATK, AMP DEF/AGL/CRT, AMP DEF/AGL/CRT) - x3
    (AMP ATK, AMP DEF, AMP AGL)
    (AMP ATK, AMP DEF, AMP CRT)
    (AMP ATK, AMP AGL, AMP CRT)
    (AMP ATK, AMP AGL, AMP DEF)
    (AMP ATK, AMP CRT, AMP AGL)
    (AMP ATK, AMP CRT, AMP DEF)

these are all core you get on ATK core box.

You can see the prize on "select recipe" ---> small orange bottom on the bottom left "forging rate".
    you will able to click and see the prizes there.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 10, 2021, 07:31 PM

These might be worth considering for pve cores, but if you focus on pvp, you wanna HP with your Amp Def core and skip this recipe

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 10, 2021, 05:10 PM

Thanks 😊

Home