Paul Green LV.20 S
Aug 31, 2021, 04:25 AM 272 read

Ignition Core Placement Question

FORUM

So these 2 pretties have been sitting in my inventory purgatory for a while but I have no idea who to give them to. I would very much appreciate suggestions on who would best benefit from them.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition Core Placement Question image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition Core Placement Question image 3

Comment 10

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 31, 2021, 12:57 PM

I'd fodder the first one.
    Amp CRT and Amp AGL need Amp ATK to be good enough for use on regular Attackers. As for % Attackers, while Amp ATK barely benefits them, currently most of them are specialized for WB. Therefore, they don't need any sustain stats as they wouldn't normally getting hit. Even Amp CRT - Amp AGL - ATK is better for them than this core.

Second core may be used if you're in a hurry to ignite a non-attacker. However, considering how prevalence DoT is in both PvP and PvE, you'd want some HP substat for them. I'd use this core as fodder if I need to fully ignite a really good child.

• gamer763416982 LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2021, 07:41 AM

Is water Mafdet a % attacker? Not sure how to tell

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Sep 2, 2021, 12:57 PM

% Attackers are those with percentage modifier after their attack skill, such as Frej, Laura, attacker Aria. ATK is more effective for them than other childs.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Aug 31, 2021, 06:02 AM

The top core would be decent for an RB/WB attacker that has percentage damage skills (eg frozen gale Aria) because those skills don't gain much from the AATK multiplier.

The bottom core would be fodder for me but if you want to use it for ignition I recommend installing it on someone whose main purpose is to survive as long as possible.

• AQ_xX LV.6 Nomad Aug 31, 2021, 04:34 AM

Good for anything that is not an attacker..

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2021, 05:09 AM

id probably place blue on a dot or attack lowering debuffer and the orange core on an healing or cleansing supporter like Neptune or green Mona fire rusalka would be great too maybe also consider an attack booster ot slide addition, at least that's wher e I'd initially look
    their raf cores I don't think youll be sorry you used them
    specialty I don't recall if enrage is able the crt or if so can it be buffed I think it can but s good option would be also blue on diablo if you can buff enrage payback you might have a really nasty one shotter

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2021, 05:13 AM

ADef HP + anything is prob better for non-attacker pvp. No aAtk so not great for PvE eighter I’m afraid. 2nd one maybe 3☆ supporter - no HP no good vs Dot though..

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Aug 31, 2021, 05:15 AM

Neither of them are ideal, but they're still good, which means they'd probably be best suited for a 3* or 4* Endless child (if you like saving your best cores for 5*s). If I remember correctly AGL and CRT don't work as well in PVP, but with that DEF it might be your best option.

DEF/AGL/CRT for an attacker that's dark/light/wood for the AGL core, since the popular Endless childs seem to be light/dark/water. Works well if you have a Melpomene or something like that for the CRT.

If Amp CRT increases healing, which I'm not sure it does, then the CRT/DEF/DEF would be decent for a healer, but without a confirmation:

CRT/DEF/DEF for a Support since they tend to only hit one enemy at a time, (the CRT is a throw away slot), or a Debuffer if you're more relaxed about min/maxing

For 5*s: CRT/DEF/DEF might be decent for Sniper Hildr if you have her geared for PVP since she has the focus ability, but if you use Auto, it's only partially beneficial (although this option isn't very good)

Otherwise use them as a stepping stone until you get better ones. I'm actually holding onto a DEF/AGL/CRT at the moment, because it's borderline fodder, and I can't decide either.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Aug 31, 2021, 08:00 AM

Use them for non-attackers childs.

The first one could be good for a ragna break supporter/debuffer that has color advantage against the boss; the other for any other childs (non-attackers).

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 31, 2021, 10:49 AM

What I would do with those...

Top core I would put it on an attacker for PvP, yet the attacker would be flexible for WB and Raids. Personally one of my ignited attackers has amplified DEF and it shows face. She really doesn't fall as easily as the other attackers.

2nd Core. That's not even half bad in my opinion, I would put it on a supporter or a debuffer or a defender. Whoever has that will take a lot of abuse, critical hit harder than usual, and the ones using that core you really don't care if they deal massive damage, it's not their job.

Home