Fuyumi LV.5 Lurker
Aug 25, 2021, 01:10 PM 626 read

Thank you guys.

FORUM

I think it's time I take a break from this game as it's turning a bit like an addiction (especially problematic during Ragna).   I just wanted to take a hot second to thank you folks for the support and help offered. It's been refreshing to not deal with a toxic fanbase on a plenty fun game, I just can't keep going on less than 6h sleep and not do anything else but play all my free time away in this game.   Take care everyone and thanks again!    

Comment 5

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Aug 25, 2021, 11:39 PM

I hear you Fuyumi, and I might be right behind you. I'm trying to start a business right now and this game takes away time from things I should be doing.

I love the game, and I love the fact that it's so generous in allowing you to collect the new characters. They also really do have A LOT of events to keep you playing. That being said, real life should take precedence.

Enjoy your time away from the game my friend!

• Fuyumi LV.5 Lurker Aug 26, 2021, 03:09 AM

That's just the thing, I love this game. However there is something to be said when I find myself trying to sneak hideaway time at work just to fit in some extra tickets.

I'm going back to university and have been challenged with more tasks at work to a point where I know trying to keep playing is gonna eventually make me frustrated with either life or the game, and I'd rather it not be either and leave on a high note, even if that's not the "ideal" I wish for.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 26, 2021, 08:02 AM

There used to be times where the game would have breaks from events, I think.

Those days are long gone, but basically we'd spend around 30 minutes or so a day just doing Lisa's daily tasks.

If I were pressed for time I'd just do that.

• Fuyumi LV.5 Lurker Aug 26, 2021, 01:12 PM

It's quite cool that the game is this active on top of being F2P friendly. Personally if it was just World Boss and Narrative Dungeon, or that Ragna would be a 1/4 as time intensive I'd likely be sticking around. Unfortunately for me it's taking me 3-4h daily to get everything done and I just don't have the time to do that on top of all the specific scheduled timers.

• Vejiitaden LV.4 Lurker Aug 26, 2021, 07:19 AM

I feel ya. I just set my alarm to go off every 4h20m and do two things.

Home