NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Aug 22, 2021, 10:03 AM 710 read

What's Your Opinion

FORUM

I'd like to ask for the community's opinion on Argos. Is she an asset or liability based on her skill kit?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What's Your Opinion image 2

*All opinions should be honored & respected*

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 22, 2021, 09:14 PM

Looking at her ignited, her tap skill is more interesting, still most of the time the additional evasion won't do anything, though I do admit, Evasion is an invisible stat unless each unit's evasion is 0 until boosted, 30% still has a higher fail rate. What's good is that skill being a tap, so it can be applied very frequently.

Because of her tendency to protect the 3 with less HP for both her slide and tap skills, I'd put Argos in a dual tank set up. Next to Athena could be wonderful since they both taunt, while the other 3 members can be whatever. Or put her with Clotho so the non tanks will reflect and have a defense boost.

As a single defender class, she isn't the best, nor is she 2nd best. If this matters to you, then Argos is a liability, but if you get creative and treat Argos as a supporter, she'll shine brighter.

I can see why some of us want to use Argos, she is nice looking and for such reasons we stick around. Personally I have Argos at +3, I'm in no rush to complete her and like most other units, giving Argos priority will come at a heafty price, so do take her out and get to know how she works before you decide to light her up.

After writing this I have a new found respect for Argos.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Aug 22, 2021, 07:03 PM

I would say she can be great in PVP if you run dark Davi with her for the blind debuffs, have AGL gear/AGL specs (not amplified) and +EVA cartas on all your units. But it's an unconventional investment for a strategy that relies on the opponent missing 90% of their hits.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 22, 2021, 10:29 PM

I d like to know if EVA buff stacks. If so, Odysseus might wanna play along in this EVA Endless team as well.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Aug 22, 2021, 11:37 PM

The passive ones add up from things like cartas and leader buffs but the identical ones overwrite each other. You can however combine it with AGL buffs which contribute to evasion like Ziva's tap and AGL debuffs that contribute to the enemy missing like student Eve's slide (preferably fully ignited).

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 23, 2021, 12:00 AM

I have asked similar In past and also have thought of looking at a combo w ody
    for a 5 vs 5 two tank setup I've thought of using her w my fully lit keino fire team

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 22, 2021, 10:58 AM

keeper , she has the best leader defense buff (,limited to fire members which is what I prefer ) I didn't think we'd see a 20 percent anytning buff to all /element members, I also love Eva paired w the pvp tamamo event Eva Carta it's rad

Home