Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad
Aug 21, 2021, 01:33 AM 356 read

Question about ragna

FORUM

Is there a reason Virupa's bonus damage doesn't show up in the battle results? kinda throwing me off xD i'd like to know how much damage she's actually doing

Comment 2

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 21, 2021, 06:12 PM

On a technical note, I think it's safe to assume the bonus damage is coded with the boss itself, while only Virupa's tap command serves as a key to activate the bonus damage, we can then see how bonus damage is separately encoded in the boss's CPU command to deal damage to itself ( bonus damage ) as a response after Virupa taps without crediting Virupa.

It's more efficient for the bonus damage to not be passed over during battle, it probably doesn't save the bonus damage to cash it in after the battle, as it's certainly not included in the final battle stats.

The funny thing is if this were the case in a WB, it would have been more difficult to spot. This time it's easy to spot if you're monitoring a party with duel attackers.

I just examined some footage from a past raid and I found the same thing with Annie.

Only on critical hits Annie would drop 25,209 bonus damage to Billy. ( Virupa's bonus damage triggers with our without critical )

Boss's Max HP = 6,500,016

Battle Stats total = 6,121,881
    +
    - Unreported bonus = 378,135

= 6,500.016

There is absolute 0 overkill in the final battle stat. The final hit is without a doubt the attacker's weakest attack.

• Vejiitaden LV.4 Lurker Aug 21, 2021, 06:32 AM

Just add up your teams total and subtract it from your total damage done and add the answer to Virupa's seen damage, unit its fixed. :)

Home